FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
AOR 23 feb FSW-O
Webform replies can only provide so much information. My guess is, if you hadn't passed eligibility by now, IRCC most probably would have sent an ADR or your application would have been rejected long ago.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Based on your AOR, most likely you are just waiting for the PPR. You can call IRCC, raise a web form or request your Gcms Notes for more insight.
I had quick question, My med's were submitted on 3rd of Feb, but it still just says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".

Shouldn't i be seeing Passed or something on my medical?

If my Medical hasn't updated since it was submitted close to 7mths ago, should i be worried about something?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I had quick question, My med's were submitted on 3rd of Feb, but it still just says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".

If my Medical hasn't updated since it was submitted close to 7mths ago, should i be worried about something?
Hi, did you raise a web form as well? Suggest doing one and you will get a response in 3 to 5 days
More info about medical here https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#review-of-medical-results

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.

The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.
Hey from which number they are going to call? Earlier someone said it would be from cic number or no caller id... please if you can confirm

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The medicals are submitted by the panel physician, which is later than the date when the upfront sheet is submitted by you. First, ask your panel physician when the medicals were transmitted to IRCC.

Another reason for the delay is that your medicals may not have been tagged to you file. The medical reports are searched based on the number on your upfront sheet, and they have to be tagged to your application.

Finally, the medials are evaluated by the Medical division of IRCC, and after the evaluation is done, they have to be updated in the file and only then you will see the status change to medical passed. If your medicals were not updated, you will not see the status change.

You can do two things. 1. Send a webform and inquire, or 2. send an email to CPC Ottawa and ask. CPC is usually faster in reverting back. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
The medicals are submitted by the panel physician, which is later than the date when the upfront sheet is submitted by you. First, ask your panel physician when the medicals were transmitted to IRCC.

Another reason for the delay is that your medicals may not have been tagged to you file. The medical reports are searched based on the number on your upfront sheet, and they have to be tagged to your application.

Finally, the medials are evaluated by the Medical division of IRCC, and after the evaluation is done, they have to be updated in the file and only then you will see the status change to medical passed. If your medicals were not updated, you will not see the status change.

You can do two things. 1. Send a webform and inquire, or 2. send an email to CPC Ottawa and ask. CPC is usually faster in reverting back. CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thank you so much for the detailed reply. I've sent a webform on the 9th and am awaiting their reply. Once i receive it, based on what it says, i'll submit a GCMS notes request and also email the dept you mentioned above (if the webform and GCSM reply's are insufficient)

I'll post the webform results here once i receive them.

Cheers

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hello friends,

I am a CEC inland applicant and I did my medical in last year of sep 12. Hence, today my medical is expired.So what cic usually does with the CEC applicant ? Will they extend my medical or ask me to do retest again ? And how much time generally they take to decide this ?
Hi Pranzal,

If your application is still in progress and your medicals are valid at the time of submission of your application & the medicals got expired now after one year completion, then the officer who is reviewing/working on your application has the authority to extend your medical validity period & approve the medicals.

But as the decision is at sole discretion of the officer in charge of your application, we have to just wait and pray that the officer extends your validity.
If otherwise, Officer can ask for redoing your medicals.

But most of the time, since you are an inland (hope you are currently residing in Canada), you should have an advantage of extending the validity of your medicals.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: caipsnotes

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi Pranzal,

If your application is still in progress and your medicals are valid at the time of submission of your application & the medicals got expired now after one year completion, then the officer who is reviewing/working on your application has the authority to extend your medical validity period & approve the medicals.

But as the decision is at sole discretion of the officer in charge of your application, we have to just wait and pray that the officer extends your validity.
If otherwise, Officer can ask for redoing your medicals.

But most of the time, since you are an inland (hope you are currently residing in Canada), you should have an advantage of extending the validity of your medicals.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your time , I really appreciate for that . Yes i am still in canada . After putting my file in a pool , since then i never been outside the ontario.

Reactions: nagamaheshreddy

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi All, Last Friday there were a lot of PPRs for outlanders and all from VO Ottawa. Nigeria, Pakista, UAE, Iran, Lebanon all these applicants got PPR. Fingers crossed guys, this week is going to be exciting. Canadian borders are about to open or we might get an exemption.

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Guys, I am new here and I just received the "ready for visa" mail on Sept.11. My AOR is Feb 28th, and the golden mail comes from Hong Kong Consulate
Before the mail, there was no updates since passed the medical exams on Mar 5th. In my account, everything is till in progress. One funny thing is I am the principle applicant without any dependents, and the golden mail addressed me right, with my UCI and applicant no., but saying my application for my overseas dependents is almost complete. so I guess the VO copied the wrong mail templates?

Reactions: tapioca and Wotsit