FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi experts i received a response on my web form query from ircc on sept 4:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are not in process yet.
The security background verifications are not in process yet.
The criminality background verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

My AOR is Feb 9, 2020
FSW outland USA applicant
Medical and biometrics also done in February. Please help me understand what this means? Also, i ordered GCMS this monday and another webform last night. How long does it usually take to start background check after eligibility?
Background checks, plural, start right after biometrics are collected. Those are some of the main motivations to collect your fingerprints and a photo of your face. They help check against databases in Australia, the US, Canada, and other partners across the world. Chances are, most of your checks started right after your biometrics were added to your application. Some of them take about 3 months while others require extended lookups and last way longer, usually for a minority of applicants. Those delays used to be considered under normal circumstances, circumstances that don't seem to make up 2020 as we experienced it so far.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
8/11 was eligibility passed, 7/28 is about security.
Congrats rogerEE! How did you find that out? Was it via webform, call or GCMS notes?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
From the GCMS notes generated on 8/11, and a webform after that.
I'm still in doubt whether I should order a second set of GCMS notes. The one I received mentioned Recommended Pass for my eligibility requirements.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm still in doubt whether I should order a second set of GCMS notes. The one I received mentioned Recommended Pass for my eligibility requirements.
I would suggest you to order when there's a GU. But if you can't get a GU in another month, go ahead and order anyway. But anyway, even knowing everything is valid it doesn't make me feel so much happier, no one knows how long we gonna be stuck.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi All,
I received an ADR request for form IMM5406 ( additional family information document). Is there something wrong or anything to worry about?

AOR: 23 feb
MED: 3rd March
BIO: 11th March
FSW outland

no update since then until today asking for this document. as per gcms and webform only criminality was cleared in these months. Any info on this would be great appreciated.

Cheers
Yeah I was asked for the same thing on 11th August. No updates since then... I think I got couple of ghost updates afterwards. Now I have lost track of everything. Just waiting for "We are pleased to inform you..."

Also I called them upon completing my 6 months, the rep said everything is clear and looks extremely positive on your profile.

Hoping to read those golden words soon...

Wishing everyone best of luck

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I would suggest you to order when there's a GU. But if you can't get a GU in another month, go ahead and order anyway. But anyway, even knowing everything is valid it doesn't make me feel so much happier, no one knows how long we gonna be stuck.
Only God knows what’s going on with this whole unraveling situation. Now that I know of your case, I’m even more inclined towards my hunch that it might be informative to order one set of GCMS notes at the end of September.

Reactions: rogerEE

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020

simnay2303

Aug 27, 2020
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
VALID means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC." Source
However, usually it means passed.
Thanks for your reply.. Just hope for the best!! fingers crossed..

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Someone posted this in the April AOR group, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2020-aor-discussion.683780/post-8842363

Service Canada will start calling inland applicants to schedule biometrics. Order would be based on AOR, so would assume Feb inland AORs Would get those calls first. Did anyone receive such call?
Not yet, I have also heard they will be starting to make calls next week, but not confirmed from an official source. So relieved there is finally an update.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Please keep us updated on who gets the call from service canada for biometrics appointment so others can estimate it. Thanks!

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Please keep us updated on who gets the call from service canada for biometrics appointment so others can estimate it. Thanks!
They are calling and based in the date of your BIL.
My BIL date received is: March 6th 2020
Hope they call next week.
My biometrics appointment was cancelled 2 hours before the scheduled time on March 13th 2020

Reactions: chunga

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
Hi mahinangia, have you received GCMS notes mentioning recommended pass / pass / valid regarding your eligibility requirements?
Hey, when i received my GCMS eligibility was not initiated... however during R10 officer commented Recommended passed... In all my webforms for the past 2 months it stated criminality passed , eligibility and security not initiated and background verifications were in process... Few people on a different webform mentioned that this is normal and is a good sign as my eligibility may have been passed today by the officer and requested this doc to complete final background/security... Some have received COPR days later after this form was requested... Since I reside in Australia where covid is under control i hope to get that golden email