12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
You can ask IRCC via webform.
ok thanks.. I thought I sound silly. I raised a webform on Monday to ask for my status but no reply yet..

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
I hope you are correct. I haven't seen a single ghost update, but it is probably because I don't check my account everyday as I find it very stressful not seeing any updates there.
I'm on the same boat as you my friend. Heading towards 7 months already though...

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I'm on the same boat as you my friend. Heading towards 7 months already though...
Same here on my way to 7 months.. and i think it may take even to 12 years to get the result.. im just hoping i can get my pr by the end of this year..!

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
Hi Everyone sorry slightly off topic, I am an FWS Outland applicant. My PR is in progress but I landed in Canada last week through my WP. I am in a hotel. Can you please advise if i should raise a webform now or later to update my address to a Canadian one? Right now I just have this hotel address , should I give that or update my friends address ? Any inputs would be appreciated .
You can send them a webform message about it.

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
Aor feb 14th, 2020
Med n biometrics done around march
Order GCMS last month and eligibility was passed

And i got another passed on my medical last august 30th, which is weird because they have passed my medical back then

I called

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Aor feb 14th, 2020
Med n biometrics done around march
Order GCMS last month and eligibility was passed

And i got another passed on my medical last august 30th, which is weird because they have passed my medical back then

I called
Are you Outland ?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I hope you are correct. I haven't seen a single ghost update, but it is probably because I don't check my account everyday as I find it very stressful not seeing any updates there.
Real stress is even though everything seems passed, landing to Canada looks far away

Pallavibhasin20

Sep 4, 2020
Hi experts i just received a response on my web form query from ircc:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are not in process yet.
The security background verifications are not in process yet.
The criminality background verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

My AOR is Feb 9, 2020
FSW outland USA applicant
Medical and biometrics also done in February. Please help me understand what this means?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi experts i just received a response on my web form query from ircc:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are not in process yet.
The security background verifications are not in process yet.
The criminality background verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

My AOR is Feb 9, 2020
FSW outland USA applicant
Medical and biometrics also done in February. Please help me understand what this means?
I would suggest you request for GCMS notes to know exact details of your application.... These web-form responses can be very misleading at times.

Pallavibhasin20

Sep 4, 2020
I would suggest you request for GCMS notes to know exact details of your application.... These web-form responses can be very misleading at times.
If we believe the background check has not started yet. How long do you think it will take for me to get ppr?

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I got very generic response on web forms that All documents and information has been received by responsible officer. Due to COVID -19 its taking time and will update you once decision has been finalized.

Please suggest, how i will get the status for background, criminality and security check.

Thanks in advance.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

I got very generic response on web forms that All documents and information has been received by responsible officer. Due to COVID -19 its taking time and will update you once decision has been finalized.

Please suggest, how i will get the status for background, criminality and security check.

Thanks in advance.
Get GCMS notes..