AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
Usually 3-5 days. I raised one the week before last and it took 7 days and got a generic response.
seems like I'll be getting a generic response today :(

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Someone from February AOR 2020 Paris local visa office got PPR yesterday, Outland applicant , got the info from a fellow Paris VO applicant in the Paris local Visa office thread.

Reactions: rogerEE

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Someone from February AOR 2020 Paris local visa office got PPR yesterday, Outland applicant , got the info from a fellow Paris VO applicant in the Paris local Visa office thread.
Yesterday was local holiday in Canada on occasion of Labor day. How can he get PPR when IRCC office closed?

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Yesterday was local holiday in Canada on occasion of Labor day. How can he get PPR when IRCC office closed?
Labor day on September 7th is for North america , in Europe and France Labor day is in May 1st , Paris local Visa office was not concerned they took their labor day on may 1st, and as like any forgein institutions in any country they obey to local labor laws and local national holidays, so they were working.

Reactions: haris_rasheed

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Checking if anyone is same situation as me...

AOR: FEB 05, 2020 inland CEC
I called the agent in early August, he said everything pass ( eligibility, criminal, background), just the final decision is pending, and I can expect the PPR soon. I wait till end of August and called again, different agent said the same thing and he doesn't know when I will receive PPR.

I dont know why it took them too long to close my file and issue PPR when everything pass...

Reactions: IRCCExpress

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
Checking if anyone is same situation as me...

AOR: FEB 05, 2020 inland CEC
I called the agent in early August, he said everything pass ( eligibility, criminal, background), just the final decision is pending, and I can expect the PPR soon. I wait till end of August and called again, different agent said the same thing and he doesn't know when I will receive PPR.

I dont know why it took them too long to close my file and issue PPR when everything pass...
I am on the same boat buddy with everything completed/passed but awaiting for the final email. holding patience.. :)