+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

DavehM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
family , 3 dependents, we only gave the bio metrics on July 29th as most of the uscis offices were closed in US. perhaps that is the reason security is not yet started. But it seems like the last updated to the application was on May end since then its been sitting there. hopefully there will be some movement in the coming weeks.
when is the date of your notes?

sandeep0189

Jun 29, 2020
hello all
I need some guidance here, I applied under express entry and the status is 99% I want to switch job can I do that or do I have to wait until the final decision.
tq

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hello all
I need some guidance here, I applied under express entry and the status is 99% I want to switch job can I do that or do I have to wait until the final decision.
tq
You can switch job but don't forget to keep IRCC informed on your new job through a web form.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
im not sure but i feel, we will get PPRs by October
The best thing I have read today... :) I really hope they start processing applications soon.
The thing is there is nothing we can do except wait. We may get desperate, frustrated, annoyed and irritated. But that will not change the fact what is going on inside the office for which we have no way of knowing.
Wishing best for everyone.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
family , 3 dependents, we only gave the bio metrics on July 29th as most of the uscis offices were closed in US. perhaps that is the reason security is not yet started. But it seems like the last updated to the application was on May end since then its been sitting there. hopefully there will be some movement in the coming weeks.
I hope you get it fast.

Reactions: jinishdavis

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I ordered my gcms notes on Jul 20 and got it back the beginning of August.
Is that too frequent if I submit another request today as my last update on application was back in June?

thanks!

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Update:

Just called IRCC, the agent (Charles) on the phone was super nice and helpful.

I provided my application number, and he verified my Name, DOB, Address and email address.

After that, he immediately provided the status of my application. He confirmed IRCC have received my police certificate, VO is in Ottawa, and criminal background check is in progress (the last thing before COPR). He also said my file last updated on July 31, 2020.
Update:

Got a GU today, hope it's getting closer to COPR

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
hello frds,

Actually I have applied for PR and then after got married i have added my wife to application.

After 2 month, i got update regarding adding her name to application. So her name was wrong. It corrected after 4 days, after i spoke with IRCC customer agent.

Now on june 25, i received her biometric and it stated her birthday date wrong.

After almost 4-5 calls, they found out that my wife UCI number has been liked to someone else. And they have appointed officer to resolve this issues.

Since then i am waiting for her bio-metric.

Any ideas for taking longer time..would be appreciated.

Thanks.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
@legalfalcon
hope you are well! I called IRCC last week to inquire about whether I would be requested to redo my medical exam as it was expiring within a few days. The agent mentioned I would most possibly be given an extension for a year so I wouldn’t have to redo it! Today, I logged into my account to find a ghost update “application updated”, to find my medical exam status which said passed on feb 24th had changed to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”
Is this a good thing or? A0R 7th feb 2020. Currently in Canada. Desperate for good news, as we all are.
My criminality had been marked passed and I was only waiting on my security clearance. Anyone’s input is appreciated too. thanks

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
hello frds,

Actually I have applied for PR and then after got married i have added my wife to application.

After 2 month, i got update regarding adding her name to application. So her name was wrong. It corrected after 4 days, after i spoke with IRCC customer agent.

Now on june 25, i received her biometric and it stated her birthday date wrong.

After almost 4-5 calls, they found out that my wife UCI number has been liked to someone else. And they have appointed officer to resolve this issues.

Since then i am waiting for her bio-metric.

Any ideas for taking longer time..would be appreciated.

Thanks.
You should probably call for an update since it’s the end of august

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
hi all, i am FSW out land applicant, I raised a web form about progress of my application and recently got a response. response says that security, criminality and background verification are all valid but eligibility wasn't mentioned in response. can someone shed a light on if it is normal to have all verification valid without eligibility not being done/initiated. many thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
hope you are well! I called IRCC last week to inquire about whether I would be requested to redo my medical exam as it was expiring within a few days. The agent mentioned I would most possibly be given an extension for a year so I wouldn’t have to redo it! Today, I logged into my account to find a ghost update “application updated”, to find my medical exam status which said passed on feb 24th had changed to “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”
Is this a good thing or? A0R 7th feb 2020. Currently in Canada. Desperate for good news, as we all are.
My criminality had been marked passed and I was only waiting on my security clearance. Anyone’s input is appreciated too. thanks
Any movement is a good news. After a determination is made on your meds, most likely they will be extended and your status will change in the account.