+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

hgyyz09

Aug 17, 2020
Then you dont need to worry but to wait... mine is different as my case is not straight forward
I remember reading ur thread about the PCC. Is there any progress? Maybe try to contact your Consulate and see if they can help.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I remember reading ur thread about the PCC. Is there any progress? Maybe try to contact your Consulate and see if they can help.
Thanks and noo there is no progress at all.. Contacting consulate won’t help at all unfortunately:(.. the only thing I can do is to wait...wait for cic to verify my information etc

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020
Hi,
Aor 15th feb
Completed 6months processing time on 15th august.I have applied the webform and got following response :
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I am confused that eligibilty and background are not even mentioned in response.
Plzz answer if anybody knows why i got such reply.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi,
Aor 15th feb
Completed 6months processing time on 15th august.I have applied the webform and got following response :
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
I am confused that eligibilty and background are not even mentioned in response.
Plzz answer if anybody knows why i got such reply.
Cuz it is better not to rely on webforms and order gcms notes, mate. There are many messages on this forum that advice not to use web form in connection with such questions.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Any feb aor inland still waiting for PPR??
Still waiting...

CEC Inland with my wife too.
AOR 28th Feb.
Med passed

Still waiting for biometrics offices reopen.
Background check still in process.

Progress bar 96%
8 days left to complete 6 month.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Still waiting...

CEC Inland with my wife too.
AOR 28th Feb.
Med passed

Still waiting for biometrics offices reopen.
Background check still in process.

Progress bar 96%
8 days left to complete 6 month.
Waiting... :( i have done my biometrics..
I guess and guess we need to be more patient...

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
AOR Feb 4th, 2020.

I just went in to check my application today and the status has been updated:

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Progress bar is 100% complete. Review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable. (Before it was reviewing document sent back in April)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi Legalfalcon,

For CEC inland, eligibility passed on June 15, but till today security is still not started, is that a problem?

Thanks in advance
Its is passed by an officer?

See my post on how eligibility note will look like #3,199

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
yes,passed by officer for sure. By call, webform, and GCMS notes, both passed. But security is still not started.
Then it an administrative delay. Give it some time and it should start. How does you eligibility note in your GCMS look like?

Dec 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

I receives reply from IRCC from my web form enquiry. Looks like IP2 passed. When will I get COPR? My AOR is 5 Feb. PNP Outland. And also essential worker.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Canadian Experience Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
  • This is the reply I got for my webform last week anyone know how's the Ottawa VO are they fast in processing

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Canadian Experience Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
  • This is the reply I got for my webform last week anyone know how's the Ottawa VO are they fast in processing
Hi Murtuza,

when is ur AOR?