+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Raised a webform last week got below reply
AOR 3rd FEB
VO Ottawa

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Finally, things are moving....

Dec 3, 2019
Raised a webform last week got below reply
AOR 3rd FEB
VO Ottawa

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Finally, things are moving....

I am on the same boat as you. Do you know how much longer until we get PPRs?

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Only 1000???

Do you know how many are waiting to get CoPR and also get biometrics done?

Is way way more than a thousand...

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Still waiting...

CEC Inland with my wife too.
AOR 28th Feb.
Med passed

Still waiting for biometrics offices reopen.
Background check still in process.

Progress bar 96%
8 days left to complete 6 month.
Same here. Got a ghost update on August 8. Probably because I added my newborn to the application.

jinishdavis

Jan 15, 2020
GCMS notes received Assessments: Eligibility passed, Security not started, Criminality passed, medical passed.

Notes : A11.2 MET, R87: Appears to meet, R75: Appears to meet, R76:Appears to meet, Funds : settlement funds are met, Medical: all valid ,ready to finalize

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
GCMS notes received Assessments: Eligibility passed, Security not started, Criminality passed, medical passed.

Notes : A11.2 MET, R87: Appears to meet, R75: Appears to meet, R76:Appears to meet, Funds : settlement funds are met, Medical: all valid ,ready to finalize
Congratulations
What is your AOR? Your stream?

jinishdavis

Jan 15, 2020
Congrats!! Are you single applicant?
family , 3 dependents, we only gave the bio metrics on July 29th as most of the uscis offices were closed in US. perhaps that is the reason security is not yet started. But it seems like the last updated to the application was on May end since then its been sitting there. hopefully there will be some movement in the coming weeks.