+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, I requested GCMS through ATIP using a consultant on 15th July. Still haven't received anything, is there any way i can follow up on the request or anything I can do other than request GCMS through ATIP a second time? The consultant i used didn't charge anything extra (just the 5$) for ATIP but they say just wait for it to show up.

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Everyone...
my profile is showing now the below message..:

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Did anyone receive the above mentioned..??

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello Everyone...

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

It is just a standard message for when the time exceeds 6 months. Also the % is just based on an assume 6 months wait, but it has nothing to do with the real progress of the application.

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello Everyone...

Did you know ur detail, like crim elig sec

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hello Everyone...

The same.. dont know when the waiting will be ended up.. again the government keeps on getting new ee draws but old cases are piled up at the meantime...

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

amlanbarua

Mar 1, 2020
have you tracked if your mail was delivered to IRCC? by now, you should receive an e-mail from IRCC for AOR. Once receiving it , you should be able to link your application to your online account
My mail was delivered, but did not receive an email from IRCC. I mailed my application on July 26, 2020