+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks. Have you called for latest update? Did you get a GU?
I am not aware of any yet. I don't know if I had any before I learned about ghost updates though. I had received a second set of notes generated July 22nd that was virtually the same as the first notes that were generated in May. I called last week and the agent didn't tell me anything different from the notes. Will call in the next few days.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I am not aware of any yet. I don't know if I had any before I learned about ghost updates though. I had received a second set of notes generated July 22nd that was virtually the same as the first notes that were generated in May. I called last week and the agent didn't tell me anything different from the notes. Will call in the next few days.
How long did it take the last notes?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon, It has been almost six months for some of our applications, no biometrics yet. Any idea when they will provide any news or update?
Currently there are a lot of delays. You can send a webform and enquire.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
Aor -12 feb
Yesterday I recieved email from etobicoke visa office regarding Confirmation of Permanent Residence Information Required by Officer .

In order to compete your application for permanent residence via virtual landing - please confirm that the following are all in Canada. If you/your family are in Canadaplease indicate the date you entered Canada and the port of entry that you entered and Canadian address. (Both original and last entry dates are required)

am I expecting Corp soon ?
Thanks
Hey there, congratulations for your PR. My aor is 22 feb , so just want to know that when was your eligibility passed and how long time they took to finish your security. Because i just got the GCMS and it's saying that my eligibilty pased in JUNE 1 and then after only security is left but it is not started yet.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
So seems like February AOR Outland applicants are receiving updates and approvals right?
I cannot talk for everyone (of course), but I personally did not received any news (no real news, no ghost updates, AOR Feb 22nd).
From what I hear around some February AOR Outland applicant noticed a ghost update, which may be a sign of anything or nothing, but I do not know of anyone receiving passport request or CoPR.
I would be happy if someone prove me wrong, though!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I cannot talk for everyone (of course), but I personally did not received any news (no real news, no ghost updates, AOR Feb 22nd).
From what I hear around some February AOR Outland applicant noticed a ghost update, which may be a sign of anything or nothing, but I do not know of anyone receiving passport request or CoPR.
I would be happy if someone prove me wrong, though!
Mine is Feb 15th. Mee to am yet to receive anything concrete. But ghost updates is at least good thing for now. I saw couple of January and December people receiving emails and approvals.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hey there, congratulations for your PR. My aor is 22 feb , so just want to know that when was your eligibility passed and how long time they took to finish your security. Because i just got the GCMS and it's saying that my eligibilty pased in JUNE 1 and then after only security is left but it is not started yet.
What If one dependent is outside Canada. In that case they won't issue copr to main applicant who is in Canada ?

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hi, I left Canada in February and have my biometrics scheduled for tomorrow in Rwanda, traveled a long way for it. I was reminded that I had to submit my biometrics on a webform reply last week for my application to move forward. That was after submitting more evidence regarding Review Required sections of my GCMS notes. I'd rather travel internationally and have my application moving then waiting for those offices to open next year.
In your case, you just mentioned that you left CANADA in February...That's before they close all Service Canada in March 13th.
So because you are not IN CANADA, I think you can give biometrics outside CANADA.

I'm not trying to scare anyone here, I just posted what IRCC and Service Canada mentioned in the website and Twitter.

While biometrics collection is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, do not go to another biometrics collection point, including
  • Canadian ports of entry (POEs)
  • other international biometrics collection sites

And again, if someone dont believe this, here is the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Also they mentioned:
Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics due to COVID-19 service disruptions.

A lot of people In/Outside Canada are waiting for biometrics, lets wait till they open for biometrics. Lets be patient.

AOR Feb 28th 2020
BIL March 6th
MED Passed March 7th
BIOMETRICS Appointment March 13th (Cancelled by Service Canada 2 hours before the appointment)
BACKGROUND CHECK Passed (They response my webform on July 27th)
CRIMINALITY is in process.

Progress bar 95%
10 days left.

I know the progress bar is just something automatically.

Good luck everyone.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
hi
any body can help me with web form..
I have sent a web form to inquire about current status and today got reply
"information mismatch. plz send new web form"
WHY SO?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hi
any body can help me with web form..
I have sent a web form to inquire about current status and today got reply
"information mismatch. plz send new web form"
WHY SO?
Check if you gave the correct application and UCI number. Also the email ID you are entering should match with those in your application records.

Reactions: saabg

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello.I have been asked for RCMP document I am currently residing in India and was in Canada from 2012 to 2018 can someone please help me how to get RCMP document from India. need ur assistance here please I have 60 days to submit this document

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Check if you gave the correct application and UCI number. Also the email ID you are entering should match with those in your application records.
Thanks
I have chekd uci number and email id properly.
I have hired a representative for my application.
He might have entered his email id. will this make any difference?