Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Yes have given biometrics in march, it's updated in the portal also.
I have submitted all the documents. Do you think I should request GCMS notes ?
What I got from my notes was that eligibility was in recommended pass.
Given your eligibility requirements are passed, I don't really know what you could get from the GCMS notes for background verifications as your input won't tip the scales.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
hi everybody
if i use web form to know current status of my application
will i get reply on my email id or somewhere else?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
hi everybody
if i use web form to know current status of my application
will i get reply on my email id or somewhere else?
You will get the response via email.

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
To get the exact picture of what stage your application is at, you should order for your GCMS notes.
If you're in Canada, you can order it for free here https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

If you're outside Canada but have a relative or friend in Canada who can order it for you, they can do do with the same website. They'll have to pay $5 for it.

If you don't have anyone who can order it for you, you can use a third party to order. They are many of them out there but I used https://www.getgcms.com/ it's $20 with them

Although you can just the customer support to find out or your enquire about the status of your application using the web form here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Note: the calls and web form aren't always accurate.
Thank you so much. I'll send out the web form and also seek the GCMS notes.

Reactions: saabg and Mike@2019
Aug 12, 2020
Hello, I got AOR on 6th Feb 2020. Can someone please tell me about the current Passport request status? Are they being processed? Any idea about the AOR of which PPR has been recently received? When can i expect PPR if details in my profile are accurate?

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
AoR: Feb 29th
Medical: March 12th
Biometrics is still pending as the Service Canada offices closed.

I have to travel to India in January for my already postponed wedding, provided the COVID restrictions ease by Novemeber. Else I will have to postpone my wedding again!

I am just hoping that I get my PR and then I can start my Spousal sponsorship asa I return to Canada in February!

Truly unprecedented times!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Just got webform reply:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The eligibility review is met.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

i know why my criminal verification is under process as I cannot provide the PCC certificate from South Korea as their government stated it is illegal to provide it to foreigners for any purpose..(LOE provided)

Do i still have the chances of being rejected?