+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? . Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.
I would suggest you request GCMS notes, as this would give you definite details and confirmation of actual status....

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
AOR-28/2/20 along with BIL
done biometric on 3/3/20
medical and pcc upfront
my question is biometric gets updated same day its done or later?
i dont have access to my online account
my agent said no update till now
IS IT NORMAL?

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
done biometric on 3/3/20
medical and pcc upfront
IS IT NORMAL?
I am May AOR but when I did my biometrics they were already in my account when I got home from the appointment and logged in.

Why don't you have access to your account?

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I am May AOR but when I did my biometrics they were already in my account when I got home from the appointment and logged in.

Why don't you have access to your account?
AGENT IS DEALING
AGENT SAYING NO UPDATE TILLL NOW
IS IT NORMAL?

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted my APR on Feb 9th and immediately received the AOR. Medical passed on Feb 20th and Biometrics recorded in Feb 26th. Since then there is silence and no updates on profile. The processing time grid shows 100% time elapsed.

Should I just wait or should I request an update. Is so, what is the process to ask for an update.

My apologies if such queries have been answered to in the past. New to the forum.

Thanks

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my APR on Feb 9th and immediately received the AOR. Medical passed on Feb 20th and Biometrics recorded in Feb 26th. Since then there is silence and no updates on profile. The processing time grid shows 100% time elapsed.

Should I just wait or should I request an update. Is so, what is the process to ask for an update.

My apologies if such queries have been answered to in the past. New to the forum.

Thanks
To get the exact picture of what stage your application is at, you should order for your GCMS notes.
If you're in Canada, you can order it for free here https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

If you're outside Canada but have a relative or friend in Canada who can order it for you, they can do do with the same website. They'll have to pay $5 for it.

If you don't have anyone who can order it for you, you can use a third party to order. They are many of them out there but I used https://www.getgcms.com/ it's $20 with them

Although you can just the customer support to find out or your enquire about the status of your application using the web form here https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Note: the calls and web form aren't always accurate.

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
AGENT IS DEALING
AGENT SAYING NO UPDATE TILLL NOW
IS IT NORMAL?
I don't have an agent so I'm not sure how they work but I would assume you have every right to have the login details to your permanent residence application. You should request them off you agent. In my opinion it's crazy if they don't allow you to have them.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys,
I had RR for Work Experience and Proof of funds, I submitted employment letter with job duties and new bank statement from Canadian Bank.

Do you think that will be enough to clear my RR?

Please any input.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
done biometric on 3/3/20
medical and pcc upfront
IS IT NORMAL?
In my case, biometrics was updated on the same day they were done. I'm AOR Feb 6th. Per my GCMS notes, there were not updates on my account since March!

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Yes bro, Eligibility and criminality passed, security not started. What about you ?
Since when was your eligibility passed? I'm under the impression that when eligiblity is passed it means that an officer has reviewed your profile and that security starts right then and there. Eligibilty met is when an assistant has reviewed your profile and it is waiting for the officer's review to start security.