+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Our timelines are very much similar, and applications scattered all over the world...so, be patient, and hope for the best.. this is all we can do as of now...positive side is that the draws have begun again...so things will be better soon...

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 14 and my biometrics appointment date was March 23. Due to COVID-19, offices were closed and I was not able to get my biometrics done. I also have the confirmation of my biometrics which was emailed to me. Since then the offices are closed. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 14, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 14 and my biometrics appointment date was March 23. Due to COVID-19, offices were closed and I was not able to get my biometrics done. I also have the confirmation of my biometrics which was emailed to me. Since then the offices are closed. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 14, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks
Honestly this % tracking is the most stupid thing which IRCC has put on the portal, which to me makes no sense at all. Instead it’s misleading everyone. How can we expect to get them take decision on application when they can’t take biometrics resumption decision in 5 months.

They have only excuses to share but at same time they are inviting 3900 people every fortnight. We can be only patient now

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi Guys
Thanks
Nothing will happen until your biometrics are received. They won't give you a refusal for missing biometrics as that's the case for like 100% of all March and onwards AOR's that are within Canada already.

Reactions: rogerEE

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
Nothing will happen until your biometrics are received. They won't give you a refusal for missing biometrics as that's the case for like 100% of all March and onwards AOR's that are within Canada already.
So, does it mean i have to wait for CoPR longer? Will CIC make a decision after i submit biometrics?
Thanks

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, does it mean i have to wait for CoPR longer? Will CIC make a decision after i submit biometrics?
Thanks
They will make a decision after biometrics.. How long after biometrics nobody knows. But they won't make the decision without biometrics, you and probably thousands of others are stuck because of biometrics. You should raise a webform or request GCMS notes and find out where your application is if you want to know, but without biometrics, unless they ask for an ADR, you can't really do anything to move your application forward whether you're inland or outland.

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
They will make a decision after biometrics.. How long after biometrics nobody knows. But they won't make the decision without biometrics, you and probably thousands of others are stuck because of biometrics. You should raise a webform or request GCMS notes and find out where your application is if you want to know, but without biometrics, unless they ask for an ADR, you can't really do anything to move your application forward whether you're inland or outland.
Okay, Thanks Jay!!

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys,
My eligibility is passed since april also as seen in gcms notes. But my criminality check is not yet started and same with security. Anyone else on same boat? Can any one tell why its taking so long to start criminality check when eligibility is passed 4 months ago? @legalfalcon your views would be appreciated.

Reactions: fcwtx

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hi Guys
Thanks
They already said: Your application will not be refused or closed if you haven't provided your biometrics. The period indicated on your biometrics instruction letter has been extended indeterminately until biometrics services resume.

So don’t worry and be patient, a lot of applicants are in the same situation, including myself.

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys,
My eligibility is passed since april also as seen in gcms notes. But my criminality check is not yet started and same with security. Anyone else on same boat? Can any one tell why its taking so long to start criminality check when eligibility is passed 4 months ago? @legalfalcon your views would be appreciated.
Same here :(

kk786

Jul 7, 2020
In my case, I even gave my biometrics still waiting for the COPR.

nihal.h

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone, I have two questions.

1. Does IRCC ever send you any letter or documents via email?

2. My application status is that I've passed medical. I've recently moved and haven't updated my address with IRCC yet. Would I need to do my police verification again if I update my address through webform?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi guys,
Is there any difference between “your background check is in progress” and “we are processing your background”?

and background check stated in our account includes criminal and security, correct?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Same here :(
I'm in a similar situation too. Eligibility was met since 24th of February by case processing agent. Application was last updated on March 3rd after Biometrics received. Ordered two sets of GCMS notes (in May and in July) and they are virtually the same (one is 237 pages and the other 239 pages). I haven't figured out the difference of 2 pages. This is frustrating. No work on the application for more than 5 months!

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
I'm in a similar situation too. Eligibility was met since 24th of February by case processing agent. Application was last updated on March 3rd after Biometrics received. Ordered two sets of GCMS notes (in May and in July) and they are virtually the same (one is 237 pages and the other 239 pages). I haven't figured out the difference of 2 pages. This is frustrating. No work on the application for more than 5 months!
Jan 23 AOR here, while not technically Feb I'm close enough and in similar situations. Eligibility Met but Criminality stuck in In Progress since March, no updates since then.