+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
Hi

I am an cec inland applicant, AOR : Feb 1, 2020. I received my GCMS, showing the application is approved and I have the same status as yours but didnt get update on cic portal. I also raised a webform this week but got a generic reply that "your application is in progress and due to covid some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only". However GCMS showing that my application was approved on 18th June and no update on it after 03rd july when it was in print queue. After approval waiting of 2 months is really painful, Can you please tell us if you took any other step to follow up or to get status update ?

GCMS Notes :

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete
Final : Approved

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 3
Created Date: 2020/06/18 09:44:25
Created By: JB01775
Updated Date: 2020/07/03 14:54:50
Updated By: B5541
UCI: ************
Client/Party: PA
Document #:***************
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/02/01
Serial #:
Name: ****************
DOB:****************
Print Queue: Vancouver CEN (3rd North)
Status Updated By: RC-9516
I totally feel you. Mine was exactly like yours, I tried everything, call them(I don't feel this helped, call center agent basically just answers stuff you already know from notes), also raised several web forms, all replies were like the one you got, just keep telling me to be patient.
However, I have a feeling that yours is coming, the DOCUMENT ISSUANCE updated time for mine was July 3rd 14:51:54, and the agent updated my case was RC-9515. Also, you can check under the "Organization & entities" section, my case was placed to a group for "PR landing interviews" on June 16th. I haven't received calls from them yet, guess that's the final step for them to issue me the real CoPR document.
Wish us all good luck.

Reactions: aramab

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
。。 im not sure about mine either and my case is not straight forward because of unobtainable pcc certificate from South Korea...

Called, raised webform, ordered the notes (not receiving it yet)...

i was told over the phone my eligibility passed, criminal in process (definitely cuz of my pcc cert), security passed
that's mean you are ahead of me, I am still waiting for the eligibility and security to be started. And the criminality is still in process.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
that's mean you are ahead of me, I am still waiting for the eligibility and security to be started. And the criminality is still in process.
:( This is definitely torturing... I will try to call them from time to time to see how things going ..

I have order the notes as well. But I haven't heard back from them yet. I remember in the email it says they will email me once my case is registered as I only got a temporary number to track my ordering.. However, I haven't received any e mail since the mid of July..

SoniaK

Aug 7, 2020
I totally feel you. Mine was exactly like yours, I tried everything, call them(I don't feel this helped, call center agent basically just answers stuff you already know from notes), also raised several web forms, all replies were like the one you got, just keep telling me to be patient.
However, I have a feeling that yours is coming, the DOCUMENT ISSUANCE updated time for mine was July 3rd 14:51:54, and the agent updated my case was RC-9515. Also, you can check under the "Organization & entities" section, my case was placed to a group for "PR landing interviews" on June 16th. I haven't received calls from them yet, guess that's the final step for them to issue me the real CoPR document.
Wish us all good luck.
I checked the "Organization & entities" section. There are two sub-sections in that, In the second section it is assigned to Office Subtype : PR Landing Interviews. updated on 16th June and in the first section updated on 18th june, the name of Organisation is CN Covid Pace and Sub Type Description : Pending Findec and Reason of description : CN PACE. Is it the same info in your GCMS ?

Last edited:

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
I was under the impression that security only became valid once it was passed and that security was the last step.
Perhaps your application is just waiting for the final signing off.

Best way to check is with GCMS notes.

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
I checked the "Organization & entities" section. There are two sub-sections in that, In the second section it is assigned to Office Subtype : PR Landing Interviews. updated on 16th June and in the first section updated on 18th june, the name of Organisation is CN Covid Pace and Sub Type Description : Pending Findec and Reason of description : CN PACE. Is it the same info in your GCMS ?
Yes. Only that in the first section(CN PACE) mine was updated in Apr.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello everyone,
Anyone here with AOR in February with 100% completion but no biometrics because of service Canada closures? Just wondering if you have any news on our situation or possible openings.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I have been waiting for my GCMS notes.

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1613510. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.”

I haven’t got a new number as mentioned above. I submitted my request on Jul 20. Does it mean my request hasn’t been registered yet? Should I resend a request or just wait?

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I have been waiting for my GCMS notes.

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1613510. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.”

I haven’t got a new number as mentioned above. I submitted my request on Jul 20. Does it mean my request hasn’t been registered yet? Should I resend a request or just wait?
I am also waiting for my GCMS notes. I have applied on 27th July. When did you apply for your GCMS notes?