+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Don't get too confused. What I wrote is linked to what appears in the GCMS notes. I don't know to what extent they use additional informations for the criminal background check. All I know is there is no way to complete an international background check (think intelligence agency) without your fingerprints, although plenty can be done with your photo id.
Thanks bud, yeah guess I will just wait patiently

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
AOR: Feb 20
Bio Metrics: Mar 9
May 7th: Reviewing additional documents. (My wife's RCMP document)
CEC Inland.

I called IRCC on June 15th to check about my application and they said:
Eligibility: Pass.
Background: Pass
Security: pass
VO Office: Ottawa.

I did not receive any update regarding my application. If any of you can suggest if this waiting period for COPR is normal and with experience if you can help me with average wait time it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Khehrarajbir

Aug 4, 2020
Hello Guys, I am new here
My AOR is 15th Feb'2020 (Express entry - Outland from India)
I have not received a single mail after the biometrics was done and updated.
Called IRCC twice, they told me that my visa office is Ottawa, and told nothing except that.
only 10days left from the completion of 6months.
really worried..:(
Could anyone also suggest me regarding the GCM notes. How to order them..??
Hi Arsh

I am having the same status as yours. My Aor is 28th Feb and after biometric updation in my profile , i didnt received any update. So on 23 july i used a third party service to request my GCMS notes. Because GCMS notes can only be applied by a citizen. So if we want to apply from india , we need to use some online services. Here is the links which i have used to request mine.
https://www.thegcmsonline.com/

Its very easy process. After paying fee they will give you a consent form which you need to sign and send them a scanned copy of signed consent form. Then they will order the GCMS notes on your behalf. In case you need any help, you can email me at khehrarajbir444@gmail.com

Thanks

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
note 1 says
“OFFICER REVIEW******APPROVED*****FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET"

what about yours? I am pretty sure mine is approved because I can see it is assigned to Vancouver Office for PR landing interviews and queue of printing is Vancouver as well. I can even find my COPR number in "Document issuance - CoPR" section, is your COPR number listed there as well?
Case was approved today, status on CIC Portal changed to approved. Waiting for CoPR document now.

SoniaK

Aug 7, 2020
Case was approved today, status on CIC Portal changed to approved. Waiting for CoPR document now.
Hi

I am an cec inland applicant, AOR : Feb 1, 2020. I received my GCMS, showing the application is approved and I have the same status as yours but didnt get update on cic portal. I also raised a webform this week but got a generic reply that "your application is in progress and due to covid some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only". However GCMS showing that my application was approved on 18th June and no update on it after 03rd july when it was in print queue. After approval waiting of 2 months is really painful, Can you please tell us if you took any other step to follow up or to get status update ?

GCMS Notes :

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete
Final : Approved

FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 3
Created Date: 2020/06/18 09:44:25
Created By: JB01775
Updated Date: 2020/07/03 14:54:50
Updated By: B5541
UCI: ************
Client/Party: PA
Document #:***************
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/02/01
Serial #:
Name: ****************
DOB:****************
Print Queue: Vancouver CEN (3rd North)
Status Updated By: RC-9516

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Yes, and I think so. I guess Nobody is reviewing my case because it did not update for a long time..
。。 im not sure about mine either and my case is not straight forward because of unobtainable pcc certificate from South Korea...

Called, raised webform, ordered the notes (not receiving it yet)...

i was told over the phone my eligibility passed, criminal in process (definitely cuz of my pcc cert), security passed