+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I got webform replies. I was asking for my status from eligibility to background check and i got the following reply:l

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
    (does this VALID mean i pass both security and criminal check?)

kk786

Jul 7, 2020
Hey Experts,

My AOR is Feb 27 inland.. Today i got a call from IRCC they called to confirm general questions about my application like my D.O.B, where I live, my address, when did I last time travelled India and so on. The guy told me that he is going to update this to the officer who is working on my application which will help him to finalize the decision.

Do you guys have any idea how long it will take now for COPR?

Thank you

Reactions: Kanwal16

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hey Experts,

My AOR is Feb 27 inland.. Today i got a call from IRCC they called to confirm general questions about my application like my D.O.B, where I live, my address, when did I last time travelled India and so on. The guy told me that he is going to update this to the officer who is working on my application which will help him to finalize the decision.

Do you guys have any idea how long it will take now for COPR?

Thank you
Great!!!!. Hope you will get COPR soon.

Did you give Bio-metrics? If yes, then on which date?

Reactions: asdfghj

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I have attached the receipt in the application similar to what you have done. After hearing from them, I raised a web form and attached the proof today. Lets see what they reply back. Its absurd that the process for uploading additional documents are not transparent enough for the applicants and we end up thinking that all is set and suddenly after 50 days they come back and say they haven't received the fees.
Have you received your web form reply. I got mine yesterday. It says
"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee receipt and explanation letter were received by the responsible office."

I will order for my notes again, probably after 1 or 2 months to find out if the RPRF is reflected and also the status of my application. Hopefully my eligibility would have been passed by the officer and security completed.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee receipt and explanation letter were received by the responsible office."

I will order for my notes again, probably after 1 or 2 months to find out if the RPRF is reflected and also the status of my application. Hopefully my eligibility would have been passed by the officer and security completed.
Receiving RPRF doesn't means eligibility is recommended pass ? Or are you waiting for it to be passed by senior officer ?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Receiving RPRF doesn't means eligibility is recommended pass ? Or are you waiting for it to be passed by senior officer ?
No, receiving RPRF doesn't necessarily mean your eligibility is recommended pass, passed, or met. You could have a RR but still receive RPRF. Nonetheless, it is generally a good sign even with a RR.

In my case case, the day I received RPRF was also the day my application was marked as Met by the case progressing agent. My eligibility assessment now says passed. But it still has to be passed by the Officer.

Reactions: UniSaverH

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
No, receiving RPRF doesn't necessarily mean your eligibility is recommended pass, passed, or met. You could have a RR but still receive RPRF. Nonetheless, it is generally a good sign even with a RR.

In my case case, the day I received RPRF was also the day my application was marked as Met by the case progressing agent. My eligibility assessment now says passed. But it still has to be passed by the Officer.
Still good progress overall, didn't knew that you can get RPRF with RR but then RR isn't always a bad sign as things sometimes need further verifications like when an employment isn't easily verifiable, at least a good thing to know , the only certain information about our files is in GCMS notes I believe.

Reactions: Mike@2019

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Yes, I got my response. It says "We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file". So, probably they have received it is what I understood.

Reactions: Mike@2019

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes, I got my response. It says "We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file". So, probably they have received it is what I understood.
Hello May I know what happened/completed after your second GU?

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Yes I gave biomentric on March 13th.
Wow you are lucky!!!
My AOR is Feb 28th CEC INLAND, my biometrics appointment was on March 13th at 2pm and they cancelled 2 hours before due Covid-19.
Still waiting for Service Canada reopen for biometrics collection.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Wow you are lucky!!!
My AOR is Feb 28th CEC INLAND, my biometrics appointment was on March 13th at 2pm and they cancelled 2 hours before due Covid-19.
Still waiting for Service Canada reopen for biometrics collection.
wow.. what's the odds..