+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
Yes, I know that sequence of the notes. I just checked again. In Note 1, I see RECOMMENDATION: appears to meet requirements *** A11.2 Met.

The notes was by the Case Processing Agent though.. But in the ASSESSMENT on page 2, it says Eligibility passed. Does this mean a senior officer has passed it?
That means the final Visa Officer has not concluded... Just like the current Note 1 by the Case Processing Agent, it will show the Visa Officer's comments as Note 1 when he is done.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
@legalfalcon,
I got RPRF May 27th and requested GCMS notes then, got it June 18th and my elegibility was on 'Review Required'. I immediately sent additional documents via web-form to clarify the reason for the elegibility review.
I noticed 'ghost update' in my account today and wonder what it could be...
What do you think?
May I know what is the reason for your “review required”? And are you inland or Outland?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,
I got RPRF May 27th and requested GCMS notes then, got it June 18th and my elegibility was on 'Review Required'. I immediately sent additional documents via web-form to clarify the reason for the elegibility review.
What do you think?
A GU just signifies an update or movement. It is difficult to predict what exactly triggered the GU.

Instead, wait for another 2-3 weeks and request another set of GCMS notes or send a webform asking specifically for eligibility.

GW007

May 22, 2020
A GU just signifies an update or movement. It is difficult to predict what exactly triggered the GU.

Instead, wait for another 2-3 weeks and request another set of GCMS notes or send a webform asking specifically for eligibility.
Thanks for the response. Appreciated...

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi all,
My pr case is currently under process in Ottawa office.
And I noticed that “Cases from Canada/US which are deemed complete by CPC-M/CIO-S will be dealt with in Ottawa office..

so what does this Deemed Complete mean? Does it mean I won’t be rejected ?
Can anyone kindly answer the above question please? Thank you!!!!

GW007

May 22, 2020
May I know what is the reason for your “review required”? And are you inland or Outland?
Outland... The Case Processing Agent asked the Visa Officer to review the proof of relationship documents submitted for relative in Canada under adaptability points, hence the 'review required'...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can anyone kindly answer the above question please? Thank you!!!!
Deemed complete means it passed the R10 completeness check. All the required documents have been submitted and can now be assigned to a case analyst for eligibility review.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Deemed complete means it passed the R10 completeness check. All the required documents have been submitted and can now be assigned to a case analyst for eligibility review.
As my case is not so straight forward, i was told i passed everything except for my criminal background is under p
thank you so so much for your replies!!!

My pr case is not considered as straight forward. I was told that i have completed (passed) everything except for one - criminal check/background verification.

I have studied in South Korean for a year and thus I need to submit police certificate. HOWEVER, the police certificate CIC requested can not be obtained from South Korean government/embassy/national police stations as it has been considered against their laws. I have included my explanation letter in my original PR submission along with official response stating they can't provide that police certificate as it is illegal etc.

I give CIC a call this June regarding my application and the agent told me: "pending background check due to South Korean Police Certificate"

And this Monday I gave them a call again and was told my case is in OTTAWA now (i have no idea where my case was) and criminal check is under process.

Can you kindly let me know if everything looks ok??? and seems like it is a good sign that my case is in OTTAWA???

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
As my case is not so straight forward, i was told i passed everything except for my criminal background is under p

thank you so so much for your replies!!!

My pr case is not considered as straight forward. I was told that i have completed (passed) everything except for one - criminal check/background verification.

I have studied in South Korean for a year and thus I need to submit police certificate. HOWEVER, the police certificate CIC requested can not be obtained from South Korean government/embassy/national police stations as it has been considered against their laws. I have included my explanation letter in my original PR submission along with official response stating they can't provide that police certificate as it is illegal etc.

I give CIC a call this June regarding my application and the agent told me: "pending background check due to South Korean Police Certificate"

And this Monday I gave them a call again and was told my case is in OTTAWA now (i have no idea where my case was) and criminal check is under process.

Can you kindly let me know if everything looks ok??? and seems like it is a good sign that my case is in OTTAWA???
Yikes, sounds complicated, have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? That will give you a detailed view of the status of each section of your application and notes/comments from analysts reviewing your file.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Yikes, sounds complicated, have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? That will give you a detailed view of the status of each section of your application and notes/comments from analysts reviewing your file.
:(( I ordered it a week ago and will see how it goes..Hopefully cic officers could understand the situation and give me pr soon ....!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hey - did you get any updates after RPRF request?
No updates after the RPRF request. May be next month hopefully. How is your app progressing?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
@legalfalcon,
What do you think?
Might be your eligibility is passed. Instead of speculating you can order GCMS notes or call their customer care to see what was the GU about. Overall, its a good sign that somebody is working on your application.

Keep us posted on your updates. Good luck!!!

Last edited:

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Yes, I know that sequence of the notes. I just checked again. In Note 1, I see RECOMMENDATION: appears to meet requirements *** A11.2 Met.

The notes was by the Case Processing Agent though.. But in the ASSESSMENT on page 2, it says Eligibility passed. Does this mean a senior officer has passed it?
Your application is waiting for visa officer's final approval on eligibility. Its common to become anxious when waiting for long period. Our day will surely come soon and so keep your hopes alive.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Your application is waiting for visa officer's final approval on eligibility. Its common to become anxious when waiting for long period. Our day will surely come soon and so keep your hopes alive.
OK. I thought the eligibility has been finalised since the assessment (on page 2) says passed.

But I also know that the final eligibility notes is supposed to be by the Officer. That was my confusion.

Well thank you.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Also, what does the notes mean when it says
Info sharing: System Error

Is the info sharing completed or it couldn't be completed?

I have never applied to, or gone to any of the Five eyes countries. Could this be the reason for system error?