New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Also, what does the notes mean when it says
Info sharing: System Error

Is the info sharing completed or it couldn't be completed?

I have never applied to, or gone to any of the Five eyes countries. Could this be the reason for system error?
I too have system error in info sharing. Can you check the notes section thoroughly to see if there are any quotes similar to this "E99 - Internal Application Error Instructions to User - Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion".

I believe the RR in my eligibility is due to this as I can see no red flags in the comments of program assistant or case processing agent.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I too have system error in info sharing. Can you check the notes section thoroughly to see if there are any quotes similar to this "E99 - Internal Application Error Instructions to User - Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion".

I believe the RR in my eligibility is due to this as I can see no red flags in the comments of program assistant or case processing agent.
OK. I will check for such a quote. Can you please let me know around what pages or sections I should check. As you know there are lots of pages to go through.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

Hello @subramani_vs is the RR in your eligibility under the ASSESSMENT in page 2 or is it under the Note 1?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
OK. I will check for such a quote. Can you please let me know around what pages or sections I should check. As you know there are lots of pages to go through.
It was in the notes section

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

I have gone through my notes thoroughly now. I don't see that quote.

But I see that the Program Assistant had Recommended RR for Stat. Question in Note 5. The Case Processing Agent recommended Met in Note 1.

It's interesting reading the notes. Lol

Reactions: Sadia95

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I have gone through my notes thoroughly now. I don't see that quote.

But I see that the Program Assistant had Recommended RR for Stat. Question in Note 5. The Case Processing Agent recommended Met in Note 1.

It's interesting reading the notes. Lol
I think your RR is cleared now.

You had received RPRF during 1st week of May, right? It took almost 2 months for your RR to be marked clear If I'm right. I too can expect it in another month or so. Let's see.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I think your RR is cleared now.

You had received RPRF during 1st week of May, right? It took almost 2 months for your RR to be marked clear If I'm right. I too can expect it in another month or so. Let's see.
You are right. I received RPRF on 13 May.

I have checked the notes again and I see that quote now. "E99 - Internal Application Error Instructions to User - Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO's discretion".

It is in my Note 4 under the Label: Adm/Info Sharing.

I guess that's why in my ASSESSMENT on page 2, the info sharing say System Error.

I also see that the partners in info sharing is US and AUS in my case.

Reactions: subramani_vs

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 feb
medical passed - march 4
biometric - march 5

Since then, there is no update in my account. However, when i talked to IRCC agent, he said my file was in edmonton and due to more files in this VO they sent my file in OTTAWA in may 22. Again I made a call last week and agent said that my eligibility and criminality is passed and security is not started yet . So friends, I just want to know that how long time cic takes to finish the security ? And what exactly they check in security ?

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 feb
medical passed - march 4
biometric - march 5

Since then, there is no update in my account. However, when i talked to IRCC agent, he said my file was in edmonton and due to more files in this VO they sent my file in OTTAWA in may 22. Again I made a call last week and agent said that my eligibility and criminality is passed and security is not started yet . So friends, I just want to know that how long time cic takes to finish the security ? And what exactly they check in security ?
Buddy, Ottawa CPC is processing well. But they take time. Your case is moving. Security should not take time if your documents are clear. Keep hold of your pulse. You will here soon. All the best.

Reactions: pranzal kothari

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
In my notes, under APPLICATION, my Eligibility went from Not Started - Calculate - Calculation in Progress - Review Required - Met - Passed.

I guess that's a good progression.
Yes. it is. Your Eligibility is bigger portion. Your application passed that phase. Just Security and Criminality to complete. Wish you get your positive results soon...

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
Buddy, Ottawa CPC is processing well. But they take time. Your case is moving. Security should not take time if your documents are clear. Keep hold of your pulse. You will here soon. All the best.
how about the Etobicoke office, it didn’t have any update since my case got moved to etobicoke from Sydney