+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

If IRCC change the biometric requirements they will post new rules on the website, just wait do not think too much...lot of applicants AOR on Feb Mar Apr May stuck in the biometric, but IRCC continue to process your application.

No biometric provided only affect Criminallity, but they can skip this step to check your Eligibility and Security......
I beg to differ. Biometrics are for security. Criminality is taken care by the police reports from your country or countries you lived in for 6 months and up I think.

ABayona

Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

If IRCC change the biometric requirements they will post new rules on the website, just wait do not think too much...lot of applicants AOR on Feb Mar Apr May stuck in the biometric, but IRCC continue to process your application.

No biometric provided only affect Criminallity, but they can skip this step to check your Eligibility and Security......
Thank you!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I beg to differ. Biometrics are for security. Criminality is taken care by the police reports from your country or countries you lived in for 6 months and up I think.
Correct, before an application can be approved and usually before security checks (the last stage) can start, biometrics have to be done.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I got an additional document request.
It says they need payslips and some docs about my company to make a decision.
My eligibility has been recommended pass since April.
I'm so worried but I guess this will be the last stage and finally my eligibility will be really 'passed' if they satisfied what I submit...
Good luck everyone.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I got an additional document request.
It says they need payslips and some docs about my company to make a decision.
My eligibility has been recommended pass since April.
I'm so worried but I guess this will be the last stage and finally my eligibility will be really 'passed' if they satisfied what I submit...
Good luck everyone.
What other documents were you asked to submit besides your paysilps, and how many months payslips?

Are you inland or outland?
What is your stream?

Sorry for the many questions.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
What other documents were you asked to submit besides your paysilps, and how many months payslips?

Are you inland or outland?
What is your stream?

Sorry for the many questions.
No problem. My all info is in my signature.
I got requested 3 months payslips and literally company information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike@2019

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
Been almost another month, got 3rd GU last Thursday, July 2nd, was really hoping will receive Copr this week.
Got latest web form response:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Guessing the GU was eligibility changed from 'recommend passed' to 'passed'

Kent.vaan

Nov 29, 2015
Hi all,

Please be updated my profile - a BC PNP Inland, VO: Vancouver

AOR: Feb 02
MED: upfront
ADR : Feb 14 (for BIO + travel history for children)
BIO : Feb 17
GU1: Jun 13 (I guess this is because of my son's medical certificate expires on June 06 because our medical status change from Passed to "you do not need medical...")
GU2: July 02 (I could not see any change in my profile, so don't know what happened in background)
GU3: July 10 (I could not see any change in my profile, so don't know what happened in background)
Phone call: July 10 right after GU, we received a call from IRCC asking us for some basic details (where we are, what we are doing right now and verify our current address and e-mail address...) then she said our profile is approved, and we should receive an e-mail of COPR by Thursday July 16. She asked us to check our e-mail regularly because it may arrive by Monday July 13 and also told us how to send our photo to PR cards.

After the call, nothing changed in my profile

This morning July 13th, we received e-mails of COPR, then our profile changed to "approved", time bar changed from 88% to 100%

I believe that your COPRs are on their ways to your inboxes, just wait for next few days, they are coming...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your posts in this forum. I learned a lot from you

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
No,your understanding is totally wrong.

For Security part, IRCC will check your work and personal history to realize which country you studied worked travelled and lived before, it does not matter with your biometric.

And my friend and me, pass security and eligibility, but still stuck in Criminality, also called IRCC last month and last week, got the same answer, no biometric no pass Criminality.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Guys - Can you share the number that many you have been using to call IRCC - share both within and outside Canada.

I have tried calling 1-888-242-2100 from using Skype credits from India and also tried calling via my friends phone (conference) who is in Canada. Couldn't connect in either way.

Ethocec

Jul 10, 2020
Guys - Can you share the number that many you have been using to call IRCC - share both within and outside Canada.

I have tried calling 1-888-242-2100 from using Skype credits from India and also tried calling via my friends phone (conference) who is in Canada. Couldn't connect in either way.
You have to call from a Canadian number..use textnow app to get one and call for free

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
No,your understanding is totally wrong.

For Security part, IRCC will check your work and personal history to realize which country you studied worked travelled and lived before, it does not matter with your biometric.

And my friend and me, pass security and eligibility, but still stuck in Criminality, also called IRCC last month and last week, got the same answer, no biometric no pass Criminality.
WHatever you say bro. You are THEE expert.

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Hi all,

Please be updated my profile - a BC PNP Inland, VO: Vancouver

AOR: Feb 02
MED: upfront
ADR : Feb 14 (for BIO + travel history for children)
BIO : Feb 17
GU1: Jun 13 (I guess this is because of my son's medical certificate expires on June 06 because our medical status change from Passed to "you do not need medical...")
GU2: July 02 (I could not see any change in my profile, so don't know what happened in background)
GU3: July 10 (I could not see any change in my profile, so don't know what happened in background)
Phone call: July 10 right after GU, we received a call from IRCC asking us for some basic details (where we are, what we are doing right now and verify our current address and e-mail address...) then she said our profile is approved, and we should receive an e-mail of COPR by Thursday July 16. She asked us to check our e-mail regularly because it may arrive by Monday July 13 and also told us how to send our photo to PR cards.

After the call, nothing changed in my profile

This morning July 13th, we received e-mails of COPR, then our profile changed to "approved", time bar changed from 88% to 100%

I believe that your COPRs are on their ways to your inboxes, just wait for next few days, they are coming...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your posts in this forum. I learned a lot from you
Congratulations. on your journey...Just a question. May I ask you how many dependents are there on your application please.

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
For those waiting for the BOWP, IRCC is exempting biometrics if you're apply within Canada:

Biometrics exemption for temporary residence applicants in Canada
As a temporary measure, you’re exempt from giving biometrics if you’re applying from within Canada

• to extend your stay as a student, worker or visitor
  • to restore your status as a student, worker or visitor
  • for a work or study permit
  • for a visitor visa
  • for a temporary resident permit
This applies to all new applications as well as applications already in progress.

It applies even if

• your application form for a work permit, study permit or visitor visa says it’s for applicants outside Canada
  • our online application system asks you to pay a biometric fee (CAN$85)
This temporary measure does not apply if you’re outside Canada.