+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you. I really hope it would be. I need it asap...
Feb 20 AOR, Mar 2nd MEP, Mar 11th BIO
Based on notes APR 23TH all passed, web form replies confirmed all passed.
And I am still waiting.
crying.
Don't cry dude - outland candidates in worse situation than you are. You are in much better place than all Outland applicants - so be happy.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
My status has changed to Application/profile updated today.
The Review of additional documents section changed to Not Applicable. (They reviewed RPRF receipt before)
I still haven't done Biometrics.

Reactions: SufiyanAhmed

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hey guys,

Can you please see the below message from ircc after my enquiry to see if it looks positive or it is
pretty much an official reply.
(Background: i am not able to provide one of the requested documents for background check (with explanation letter in the submission)as it is against that country’s law and they no longer issue that document to foreign nationals)

IRCC Reply against my webform enquiry;

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that the background verifications are in process.

Furthermore, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys,
Looks pretty standard reply to me - I got almost same reply earlier this week, except the background part that you specifically mentioned in your query.

In addition, we can confirm that the background verifications are in process.

Furthermore, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.
So background verification is in process and I guess second sentence here means that the person replying to you your webform actually went to your application and checked it and there is no document required at this point.