+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
Some outlands applicants have received COPR today.... (who received the PPR request before the Pandemic)

ANY UPDATES ON OUTLANDS ????

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
  • Some outlands applicants have received COPR today.... (who received the PPR request before the Pandemic)

ANY UPDATES ON OUTLANDS ????
    Outland applicants should receive PPR, until they have already submitted their passport before the lockdown. In which case they'll receive COPR now with passport.

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
I have called and they told me that my eligibility is review required. Applied for gcms waiting to see them. Aor 1st feb
I understand but asking about your background check status in your application portal like "we are processing your background check...." what exactly mentioned there. Can you plz share

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I understand but asking about your background check status in your application portal like "we are processing your background check...." what exactly mentioned there. Can you plz share
Usually the background status will stay the same. That is no change in the portal.

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
Hello,

Did you notice any ghost updates during the processing time?
HI Pritam,

Thanks for replaying back I did not get any GU, but here is my story as i said.

FEB 20 - AOR
BIO Met - MAR 9
Additional document request - May 2
In portal I see " Review of additional documents" - May 7,2020 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
my % bar is at 64% as of June 15th.

Thanks for your time.

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
CEC Inland application

How can we know in which VFS our file is in process?

I raised Webform but they mentioned only the following thing. They did not mention about VFS.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.

Hi,

You can call IRCC @ +1888-242-2100 and they will be able to answer all your questions. But make sure you keep your Application ID with you.

hope this helps

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hey guys..

my background check is indicated Pending due to south korean Criminal Investigation check reply certificate-this is an unobtainable document as it is illegal bases on the official reply from police station and consulate. I have enclosed my letter of explanation.

but has been long that my background check says PENDING as i talked to cic agent.

what does this PENDING mean? Does it mean they are doing investigation in order to make a final decision or they just put my case aside or...?

please anyone can answer me?

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
I got my GCMS notes a few days ago, according to that, my eligibility and criminality are both passed in April, security info is blank/hidden. I was wondering what takes it so long to finalize my application, maybe there is a security screening? So I raised a web form this week. Got the reply today says:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
So everything is passed in Apr and I am still waiting for final approval. Literally don't understand why is that.
Been almost another month, got 3rd GU last Thursday, July 2nd, was really hoping will receive Copr this week.