+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
An extension of 90 days was requested for my GCMS notes, currently I've been waiting over 60...
I've noticed some people getting them recently but I wouldn't expect a quick response.
Great! Let’s wait for the notes. I ordered mine too they came in pretty quick in two weeks once you get it post the review remarks in the forum we will help as much as we can.
Hey my work permit is going to be end in August. And my employer not yet submitted for extension. Is that could be reason for RR?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Cleared stage 1 if 2 in Eligibility Review. When were the GCMS notes generated? See bottom left corner for date.
22 June is when the notes were generated. Yeah saw the summary notes as well. No review required marked by the case processing agent. Hope everything goes fine.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I guess that means your eligibility hasn't been confirmed yet (most probably stuck in background check and security clearance) - same as many of us with Feb AOR.
Is there a difference between under review and review required?
I am kind of scared that review required means I have some problem in my file. :(

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a difference between under review and review required?
I am kind of scared that review required means I have some problem in my file. :(
Not sure - I think over the phone the message is bit convoluted, it is better to get it through WebForm or GCS notes.
May be others in this forum with more experience can share their insights on this.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Called cic today:
Agent told me eligibility review required. Any idea what it means?
@hithere123, the best thing for you is to quickly order GCMS notes. This will show you exactly why your elegibility is on 'Review Required'. Then you can proactively send additional documents through web-form to clarify the VO's concern.