+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
@legalfalcon Today I have called CIC and they told me status as my eligiblity: review required
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Security: Not started
Can you guide me on this bit worried on eligibility after reading various forums
Stream: CEC
AOR: 31st Jan 2020

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
@legalfalcon Today I have called CIC and they told me status as my eligiblity: review required
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Security: Not started
Can you guide me on this bit worried on eligibility after reading various forums
Stream: CEC
AOR: 31st Jan 2020
Did you request for gcms ? That’s the only way we will be able to know specifically where you need supporting/additional documents

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
When did you applied your gcms notes if you don’t mind
Most GCMS notes are coming through faster than ever before, due to reduced visa activity the ATIP office is not as burdened and they are processing the notes quickly.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Not necessarily, I got RPRF request but ordered GCMS and saw that the Case Processing Agent marked my eligibility as "Review Required" by an Officer.
Usually it is as mentioned by @subramani_vs, do you mind sharing the reason for the RR and the timing of the RPRF and when GCMS notes were generated. Thanks.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Most GCMS notes are coming through faster than ever before, due to reduced visa activity the ATIP office is not as burdened and they are processing the notes quickly.
Could you please explain what are these GCMS notes I keep reading about and how to request them? Thanks in advance for your time

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Could you please explain what are these GCMS notes I keep reading about and how to request them? Thanks in advance for your time
Certainly, Coles notes version for an explanation here

You can see a sample at https://sample.gcmsnotes.com

If you are in Canada or know a Canadian then you can request them directly from IRCC at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Compared to a web form or calling IRCC these notes provide better information about the status of an application.

Reactions: Mike@2019

GW007

May 22, 2020
Usually it is as mentioned by @subramani_vs, do you mind sharing the reason for the RR and the timing of the RPRF and when GCMS notes were generated. Thanks.
@Calpsmotes, RR is for adaptability points for relative (wife's uncle) in Canada. The Processing Agent asked the VO to review the documents submitted for relative. I have proactively sent LOE and some old family pictures through web-form as well. I got RPRF May 28, while GCMS was afterwards (June 18).