+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Got the email below after requesting update on my application.

Seems like no further work has commenced since march.

AOR: 2nd Feb
FSW Outland

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
W
Got the email below after requesting update on my application.

Seems like no further work has commenced since march.

AOR: 2nd Feb
FSW Outland

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
whats your NOC code?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey guys! I am very late to the party because I had no idea what all of that (AOR, GU, etc) meant.
AOR - Feb 20
I am not sure at what stage(GU) I am - 65% and my background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
I've passed medical on March 2.
Couldn't get biometrics done.
Estimate date is the ~the end of aug

My PGWP expires in the end of July and I believe I need to apply for BOWP, right?
I started an application and answered no to a "provided biometrics and photo during the last 10 years before coming to Canada" (something like that). And I there is a fee for biometrics. Seems like they will need biometrics for BOWP too, right?

I am an inland CEC. Also got a COVID survey and 2(?) "We're still working on your application" emails on June 6th.
I've tried to call and listened to their options for ~45 min, going in circles. Maybe if anybody knows a shortcut?

Last edited:

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi All

Can anyone please help?

I am an Outland candidate, AOR 17th Feb 2020

On May 27, I have received a request for additional document and I have submitted it the next day, but since then, 'Additional documents required' status is showing as 'Not Applicable'.

Is this normal?

Have anyone Outland candidate with Feb AOR have received COPR yet?

Regards,
Megha

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
ITA 19 FEB
AOR 25 FEB
Medical passed and Biometrics March 6th

This is what it says online on my CIC account "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." I haven't noticed any GU.
I applied a few days before my friend. He got his CoPR last Friday, and I'm still waiting. How come?