+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi! I received a ghost update on June 15 and when I checked my profile, the ADR changed to we are reviewing your additional documents. Then I called IRCC yesterday, June 16, the agent told me that all stages in my application are passed and waiting for the final approval. I don't have to do anything and just wait for an email.

How long it usually takes to get ppr after passing the stages? Feb 13 AOR. Thanks!

Reactions: lachu94

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Hi! I received a ghost update on June 15 and when I checked my profile, the ADR changed to we are reviewing your additional documents. Then I called IRCC yesterday, June 16, the agent told me that all stages in my application are passed and waiting for the final approval. I don't have to do anything and just wait for an email.

How long it usually takes to get ppr after passing the stages? Feb 13 AOR. Thanks!
I got a ghost update on June 15th as well. Feb 8 AOR.
Keep me posted if you receive an approval.

Reactions: dd4422

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Are you an inland applicant?

nina_van

May 21, 2020
Same, AOR Feb 6th, CEC Inland, CPC - Ottawa, I got the same info from the agent last week and got 2 GU today.
Just got off the phone with the agent, all categories are passed and the application is in the final stage. Although, he said there is no guarantee it will be finalized any time soon.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I am on the same boat. No idea when service canada would reopen biometrics collection services.
I wonder what they are going to do if it is not opening anytime soon since they are already issuing feb PPR's and starting from Feb end to now nobody has been able to give their biometrics in Canada?

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Someone please share ur thoughts on my issue.
I have a valid Canada work permit till Nov and AOR Feb 12th. I m currently in US and my dependants are in India, they don't have valid visa for Canada.

Since US embassy is closed, they are not able to travel to US.

If I travel to Canada now in my work permit, is there a chance for me and my dependants to get PR sooner and they can travel?