+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

cynthiaach

Jul 8, 2019
Hello,
i was hoping to get some feedback on my PR application. I don't have much details as I am doing this with a representative so i don't have access to see myself.

What i know is that all PR documents were submitted and medical was submitted 26 January and biometrics done 17 February. I don't know anything after that though im sure had I received any additional requests for documents he would have told me.

What im concerned about is during this pandemic and lockdown was the process paused does that mean i wasted the past 3-4 months or were things moving normally with PR applications. I keep reading different info everywhere some say they were processing some say they weren't.

I'm really anxious to get PR so i can finally leave and start my life in Canada. Any feedback on the process and time is highly appreciated as when i ask my representative he doesn't give much details just says hell keep me posted if any new developments arise. I know that once everything is submitted theres really not much to do but wait for PPR but i just need some feedback concerning the processing time in order to feel like its moving a little as i feel like its just frozen.

Thank you and best of luck to all.

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
All,

AOR: 2nd Feb
53 days left, 73% complete
I'm waiting on eligibility as it is currently being accessed. I noticed that IRCC are focusing on PNP inland, PNP outland and CEC candidates.

Has anybody (FSW outland) candidates has document requests lately or any work done on their application?
RPRF requested on 2nd June and paid (PNP outland)

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I am a feb applicant and my march appointment for bio-metrics was cancelled. Anybody in a similar situation knows when biometrics re-open in canada

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yes it was transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa on 22 May due to Workloads as per GCMS notes applied on 25 May and I received just a day before yesterday
Thanks tor reply, can you plz tell me your GCMS explain anything about criminality or eligiblity.My file also transfer from Edmonton to Ottawa in may month. Waiting for My GCMSnotes.I called last time to IRCC agent told me criminality in progress and Eligiblity is not started.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I am a feb applicant and my march appointment for bio-metrics was cancelled. Anybody in a similar situation knows when biometrics re-open in canada
I'm in the same boat. And I even saw the same AOR case as me already got COPR since the person did biometrics in March...

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I'm in the same boat. And I even saw the same AOR case as me already got COPR since the person did biometrics in March...
Same, one of my coworker got CoPR. She applied a few days before me and managed to get biometrics done. I wonder what are they going to do since they are already processing feb applications now and will be done soon with them with few of them left like us not having biometrics and also starting from March, applicants also don't have their biometrics done so basically it is some of Feb, March, April, May, June. Are they just going to stop giving Copr's until God knows when service canada opens up for biometrics since there is no date announced? I hope they are doing our other steps like background and security. Atleast if a date is announced it is less anxious for everybody.

Saharrahas

Jan 7, 2020
Inland
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2020
Same here. It is so bothering that they don't announce a date for reopening.

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
Yes it was transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa on 22 May due to Workloads as per GCMS notes applied on 25 May and I received just a day before yesterday
can you tell which gcms service you used? i tried getgcms a month ago and got 90 day extension for gcms...