+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
am worried with my application
AoR Feb 09 outland PNP
No single update and no RPRF no GU.till now but medical passed
From the webform....eligibility still in processing this is over 4 months.....what can I do?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Same, one of my coworker got CoPR. She applied a few days before me and managed to get biometrics done. I wonder what are they going to do since they are already processing feb applications now and will be done soon with them with few of them left like us not having biometrics and also starting from March, applicants also don't have their biometrics done so basically it is some of Feb, March, April, May, June. Are they just going to stop giving Copr's until God knows when service canada opens up for biometrics since there is no date announced? I hope they are doing our other steps like background and security. Atleast if a date is announced it is less anxious for everybody.
From IRCC website, biometric is required for precessing security checks..

GW007

May 22, 2020
AoR Feb 09 outland PNP
From the webform....eligibility still in processing this is over 4 months.....what can I do?
What is your Visa Processing Office?

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks tor reply, can you plz tell me your GCMS explain anything about criminality or eligiblity.My file also transfer from Edmonton to Ottawa in may month. Waiting for My GCMSnotes.I called last time to IRCC agent told me criminality in progress and Eligiblity is not started.
As per My GCMS notes Criminality was in progress and nothing started and within one week everything was passed

Reactions: aramab

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I'm going crazy since we don't know how long the biometrics collection will be closed...
so I just requested GMCS. At least wanna know if eligibility passed...Finger crossed.
Also, I got a request for RPRF in March and paid same day, uploaded RPRF receipt and I see this now...

Review of additional documents
  • April 8, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
How can they are still reviewing a RPRF receipt?...
Is that mean they did it on April 8? but it says 'reviewing'...

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
FSW-O Feb 6
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Not started
Please add me to this group too

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
anyone outside canada who ordered gcms notes recently and got within timeline? can you tell which online service you used to order?

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I'm going crazy since we don't know how long the biometrics collection will be closed...
so I just requested GMCS. At least wanna know if eligibility passed...Finger crossed.
Also, I got a request for RPRF in March and paid same day, uploaded RPRF receipt and I see this now...

Review of additional documents
  • April 8, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
How can they are still reviewing a RPRF receipt?...
Is that mean they did it on April 8? but it says 'reviewing'...
It means they reviewed your additional documents on April 8. In my case, it stayed like that until I received my CoPR.

Reactions: chunga

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
AoR Feb 09 outland PNP
Raise GCMS notes or web form to get to know about your application status. The former is more detailed data which will take 20 to 40 days and the latter one is a brief content which will take 5 working days.