+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Alenaalena

Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone! Question on the wordings when answering the web form. Three words are constantly found: passed, valid, meets (met). Is there any significant difference in the use of these terms? Or just different agents use different words to express the same parameter status? For example, eligibility meets the requirements or eligibility is passed or eligibility is valid?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: fcwtx

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone! Question on the wordings when answering the web form. Three words are constantly found: passed, valid, meets (met). Is there any significant difference in the use of these terms? Or just different agents use different words to express the same parameter status? For example, eligibility meets the requirements or eligibility is passed or eligibility is valid?
Thanks in advance!
I think they are same.

Reactions: Alenaalena

Jafarali123

May 15, 2020
Dear All, Is there any way possible to modify "Relatives in Canada" option under personal details after submitting EE application? I have mistakenly said 'Yes' to it and the person is the first cousin of my mother? will that count as a relative? Please help. Should I raise a webform for this?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
I just called them, after 36mins waiting, I got answer, eligibility pass, criminality pass, so i think that GU should be eligibility pass, because i got “criminality pass” last month. VO is sydney.
Oh congrats ! eligibility pass is the word which everybody longs to hear ...

May 5, 2020
Hey folks,

I raised a webform asking about my status. Background check is in process, security verification hasn't been initiated and criminal background is valid.

I asked about Eligibility but no revert on it. Should I presume Eligibility is met/passed or is it part of the background check?

AOR - 7th Feb
Stream - FSW-O
VO - CPC Ottawa

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hey folks,

I raised a webform asking about my status. Background check is in process, security verification hasn't been initiated and criminal background is valid.

I asked about Eligibility but no revert on it. Should I presume Eligibility is met/passed or is it part of the background check?

AOR - 7th Feb
Stream - FSW-O
VO - CPC Ottawa
You could call them and ask, much time-efficient than web form

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hey folks,

AOR - 7th Feb
Stream - FSW-O
VO - CPC Ottawa
I advise you call them and specifically ask for the status of eligibility. Is it passed, recommended passed or is there a review required?

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Same with me.
AOR - Feb 8
CEC Inland
No updates or GU after Medical passed and Biometrics.
Raised webform last week

Eligibility: Not yet verified
Security background verification has not been initiated.
Criminal background verification is in process.
VO- Ontario
I am an FSW Outland candidate and did not receive any update after Medicals and Biometrics. AOR- 03rd Feb'20. When is your AOR?
Mine is the same date, I am a PNP- O and no updates after med passed on Feb 26 and Biometrics on March 6 !!! Testing our patience!

Reactions: sherby22