+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hello! So I just called IRCC for a status on my application. AOR 27th Feb, FSW-O, Medicals and BIL 5th March -

My file is currently processed at CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed

Just a little confused as I had thought that Security is initiated after Criminality and Eligibility are passed.

Thoughts?
Did you get any GU before you call them? thanks

spn1

Jul 28, 2019
To my understanding eligibility is followed by Criminality and then security.... aw good news is that answer is implied that eligibility might have recommended pass ! So its progressing postively. Best wishes
Thanks, and best wishes to you too! The agent specifically said the eligibility is not started, hence my confusion.
Did you get any GU before you call them? thanks
I havent recieved a single GU. I called them because its been 3 months after my medicals passed, and just wanted to get an update. The agent was friendly and cooperating.

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Thanks, and best wishes to you too! The agent specifically said the eligibility is not started, hence my confusion.

I havent recieved a single GU. I called them because its been 3 months after my medicals passed, and just wanted to get an update. The agent was friendly and cooperating.
I got GU June 4th, AOR 28th FEB, one day after you.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Very confusing.. some saying that their eligibility is passed and some saying PPR issued after GU ..
GU is nothing but a status update on your application. It may be for an eligibility, criminality or BG pass. Few of them see no status update in their app or receive GU before PPR. It varies from file to file.