+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
PNP outland
AOR - Feb 22

Got RPRF request May 27 which has been paid. But raised a web-form and was told my file has been moved from Sydney Nova Scotia VO to my local Visa office.

Can anyone explain what this means??
Since you received the RPRF it means you have your PR application approved. It may be going to your LVO for final processing where you will probably send your pp for endorsement. Congratulations on getting that RPRF!!!!!

GW007

May 22, 2020
Since you received the RPRF it means you have your PR application approved. It may be going to your LVO for final processing where you will probably send your pp for endorsement. Congratulations on getting that RPRF!!!!!
I sincerely pray so ... I have also ordered GCMS notes so I can possibly see details.

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I seriously need some help. Plzz plzz help me.
I have received a procedural fairness letter and dont know how to reply on the same as it does not give me any email address to reply. There is a generic email address at the bottom of the letter head. Plz advise me how and where to reply. It will be highly appreciated. Plz provide the responses. Thnx

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I have received a procedural fairness letter and dont know how to reply on the same as it does not give me any email address to reply. There is a generic email address at the bottom of the letter head. Plz advise me how and where to reply. It will be highly appreciated. Plz provide the responses. Thnx
whats the concern raised in it?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I think webform but not sure, what was the letter about if you dont mind ?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
If you can, I'll advise you speak with a Canadian immigration practitioner for professional help as to how best to reply. This could be a make or break for your application and shouldn't be treated lightly.

I think you can reply through a web form.

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
I raised an inquiry through the web form and got the following:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
AOR: 02/18
Medical & biometric: 02/28
FSW Outland
VO changed from Edmonton to Ottawa

Good luck to us all!

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR 11 FEB 2020 PNP outland
I have renewed my dependent son passport and shall be submitted via webform. I haven’t raised any webform to know my VO or application status since AOR. Will it cause any problem If I submit my son's renewed passport and ask about VO, application status in the same webform. Plz advice. TIA

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Very disappointed to see no movement on my file for 4 mo...
AOR feb 6, MEP feb 17, BIL:feb 18
CEC-inland, VO EDMONTON
Criminality: in progress( even notes said recommend pass)
Security: not started
Eligibility: not started

Aug 11, 2017
I'm a silent observer but i thought i should share this maybe someone else has the same timeline. Aor 24th feb inland pnp. Got Ghost update yesterday june 2nd. I had raised a webform on Saturday, for which i just got the reply.
Eligibility: passed
Criminal background: valid
Background verification: in process
Security background verification: not initiated
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia

nomad811

May 15, 2020
Hey guys, I got a ghost update last week and called an IRCC agent today. The agent mentioned the following:

Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Background verifications: complete
Security: not started
VO: CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney

Response via webform on May 21 was only criminality passed and nothing else was started.

I know that everyone is fighting their own battles but don't be disheartened if you see your application hasn't moved in a long time, the status change may happen anytime!

Last edited: