+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
Same! My file also got transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa.
Feb 8th AOR - CEC Inland - Got a webform response today.
Eligibility - Not initiated
Security - Not initiated
Criminality - In progress

I got to know my file is transferred from VO Edmonton to Ottawa. Seems the file is moving now.
Hello...how did u know your file transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa?did u get any GU for that or u called them?my file is also in Edmonton..I called in 3 Rd week of May..status and aor is same as yours...

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
My file wasn't looked at since March 12th after criminality passed. I received my notes last week. Eligibility is major part of the process, so that's actually awesome news!
What about your eligibility by March 12th, in the last few pages is there notes from Case Analyst?

Zohanaiderak

Jun 1, 2020
ITA- 6th Feb
AOR-6th Feb
Medical passed - 16th Feb
Biometrics given - 19th Feb
No updates yet 2 webforms raised the recent one states criminal check in progress and security not intiated and eligibility wasn't mentioned by the officer.

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
ITA- 6th Feb
AOR-6th Feb
Medical passed - 16th Feb
Biometrics given - 19th Feb
No updates yet 2 webforms raised the recent one states criminal check in progress and security not intiated and eligibility wasn't mentioned by the officer.
Stream FSW or PNP? and VO?

Zohanaiderak

Jun 1, 2020
while raising webform it says, if your application is within normal processing times, you may not get reply.
Is it normal ?
I have raise it 2 times and got a reply on both occasions so as per my guess it depends on the officer receiving your web form as if the duration is within the time limit they aren't required to reply to it but as a good gesture they do

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
He had also checked educational documents and points criteria for the round
In my notes it shows on 12th Feb the criminality is passed, and on 25th Feb the eligibility is recommended passed by Case Analyst. In his notes it shows all the things reviewed regarding eligibility. I think we can ask for GCMS again on 5 months mark.

Reactions: nomad811

Danadodo

Mar 9, 2020
Guys I received GCMS notes on 28th May(requested on 4th May), criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. My AOR is Feb 1, FSW_O, and I saw the Case Analyst made notes on Feb 25th that eligibility recommended pass, and since then it seems nothing was worked on even till today. This pandemic is really slowing FSW down big time, 3 months no movement, so I guess we have no alternative but wait.
Did you get any ghost updates?

sahil soni

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello everyone,
AOR- Feb -06 CEC inland
Received 3 emails back to back this morning but nothing changed in the application. Is this a good sign or it’s a automated email from them.

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Hello...how did u know your file transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa?did u get any GU for that or u called them?my file is also in Edmonton..I called in 3 Rd week of May..status and aor is same as yours...
I raised a webform to know my VO. From the gcms notes i recd a month ago, i found my file was in Edmonton & now in web form reply they told me it is in Ottawa.