+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
No worries it happens almost everyone whos file was with Edmonton ,my file was slso with CPC edmonton and they moved file to ottawa .nothing started even criminality in progress.I see number of cases with same status and VO
That's reassuring. Thank you!

nomad811

May 15, 2020
I received my GCMS notes today and I'm in a similar situation. My GCMS note also says "Eligibility: Not Started" at the top but recommended pass, assessed by CIO, at the bottom under "NOTES".

Under the "ACTIVITY" section, I can see that my eligibility status changed several times in an epically confusing way (I've only listed activities where "Field Name" is "Eligibility"):
#3 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#4 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#7 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#8 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#9 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#11 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#12 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#13 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#14 <no value> -> "Not Started".

Then, after activity #14, my Secondary Office changed from <no value> to "OSC - Operations Support Centre," then from <no value> to "CPC Edmonton," then again from <no value> to "CPC-Ottawa." None of the activities was timestamped.

This makes zero sense to me and I'm very confused. Guess I will just have to wait.
Are you PNP stream? I also see same status for my file, received GCMS this week and assumed it might be from the time of verifying nomination eligibility.

Also, I noticed some of documents resolution was off when I reviewed the documents I submitted through GCMS. VO has to simply maximize the PDF but in GCMS it was incorrect. Being proactive I resent those files through web form and in 2 days got a response that the office received all the files required and no additional files is needed. Yesterday, I got a ghost update. Wonder if it is for the files I uploaded but I wasn't requested ADR.

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
No worries it happens almost everyone whos file was with Edmonton ,my file was slso with CPC edmonton and they moved file to ottawa .nothing started even criminality in progress.I see number of cases with same status and VO
My file is also in Edmonton... nothing started except criminality which is in progress since March..when did u know that ur application was transferred to Ottawa?I called them in 3 Rd week of May..

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
Are you PNP stream? I also see same status for my file, received GCMS this week and assumed it might be from the time of verifying nomination eligibility.

Also, I noticed some of documents resolution was off when I reviewed the documents I submitted through GCMS. VO has to simply maximize the PDF but in GCMS it was incorrect. Being proactive I resent those files through web form and in 2 days got a response that the office received all the files required and no additional files is needed. Yesterday, I got a ghost update. Wonder if it is for the files I uploaded but I wasn't requested ADR.
No I'm not PNP.

Reactions: nomad811

Jafarali123

May 15, 2020
Hi Guys. I have couple of questions. I received AOR on 03rd February'20. Medicals Passed on 17th Feb and Biometrics completed on 20th Feb. I have not received any update since then. My 6 months timeline is not passed yet. Should I raise the webform and ask about my application?. I got nominated by Alberta express entry under the FSW program.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi Guys. I have couple of questions. I received AOR on 03rd February'20. Medicals Passed on 17th Feb and Biometrics completed on 20th Feb. I have not received any update since then. My 6 months timeline is not passed yet. Should I raise the webform and ask about my application?. I got nominated by Alberta express entry under the FSW program.
Go ahead and raise a web form as you have almost completed 4 months.

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
No ... I have not raised web form but planning to do this coming week . Background check comprises of criminality and security , am I right ? Or it also involves eligibility ? I’m confused ..
I think eligibility is more about whether you are eligible for the program you applied for and I believe that includes your work experience which they may need to background check. they probably use those terms interchangeably but yes background check shld refer to security and criminality as well

Reactions: Jeddie

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Raising a web form to inquire file status have any adverse affect on the file??? My agent advised me, we cannot to raise it till 6 months completed. Please shed some light.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Raising a web form to inquire file status have any adverse affect on the file??? My agent advised me, we cannot to raise it till 6 months completed. Please shed some light.
I think it's time you guys start to challenge some of the crap most of these 'Agents' tell you.. How can raising web form have 'adverse effect' on the file! Response to web form is done by a customer service agent employed by IRCC and not the processing officer handling your file.. so it has no effect on processing of your application.. A lot of people have raised web-form more than once during the course of their application and got PR within or before 6 months..

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's time you guys start to challenge some of the crap most of these 'Agents' tell you.. How can raising web form have 'adverse effect' on the file! Response to web form is done by a customer service agent employed by IRCC and not the processing officer handling your file.. so it has no effect on processing of your application.. A lot of people have raised web-form more than once during the course of their application and got PR within or before 6 months..
Thanks a lot for your positive words and encouragement !

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How does one go about ordering these GCMS notes?
I've also read that ordering these might delay the application process, is that really true?
I see this question asked often; the answer is no. Requesting your GCMS notes does not delay the process and nor does it speed up the visa processing. You can see official answers from the IRCC Twitter account at https://gcmsnotes.com/what-are-gcms-notes-and-how-do-you-request/#Does-ordering-GCMS-Notes-delay-visa-file-processing

Another related question asked frequently is if the GCMS notes should be requested by an immigration lawyer or immigration consultant because some people feel they would receive more information in their notes or they would receive the notes faster. Again, the answer is no. Decisions by IRCC concerning disclosure are based on the content of the visa application and the Access to Information Act alone, not upon who has asked for the information. You can see this answer in more detail at https://gcmsnotes.com/will-i-receive-more-information-if-i-retain-the-services-of-a-lawyer-or-a-registered-immigration-consultant/

Reactions: Jeddie

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys I received GCMS notes on 28th May(requested on 4th May), criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. My AOR is Feb 1, FSW_O, and I saw the Case Analyst made notes on Feb 25th that eligibility recommended pass, and since then it seems nothing was worked on even till today. This pandemic is really slowing FSW down big time, 3 months no movement, so I guess we have no alternative but wait.