+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

zyyh68

May 28, 2020
I raised a webform on Sunday, received response today.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility has not been initiated.
  • The medicals have been received by the responsible office.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
I'm CEC inland, AOR February 1, 2020.

I also asked my immigration agent, they told me it shows 63% on the progress bar with estimated completion date Aug.1, 2020 and medical exam reviewed on Feb.14 and passed. Is it weird that webform response didn't say my medical is passed?

Does any one have similar timeline?

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hello All

I raised a Webform last Thursday and got the below response today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
Your application was received via Your account on February 4, 2020.
Your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

AOR-4th FEB
Medical-14th FEB
Biometrics-2nd March
stream?

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Can you please tell how can we know about the eligibility and criminality please.
By ordering GCMS notes
Makes sense, thank you! I ordered GCMS notes. Hopefully those arrive soon though I heard there are delays with that as well.
It depends from where you are ordering. Thegcmsonline.com is fast compared to others. It has lots of positive reviews as well.

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Yesterday , I had a ghost update , ie , the application status changed to ‘profile updated ‘but nothing is changed .. what does it mean?
my aor - feb 26,2020
MEP - mar-5
Bio - March 11
1 GU - March 5 ( thro email)
Status bar - 51 %
PNP OUTLAND

Reactions: silverlinings

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Yesterday , I had a ghost update , ie , the application status changed to ‘profile updated ‘but nothing is changed .. what does it mean?
my aor - feb 26,2020
MEP - mar-5
Bio - March 11
Status bar - 51 %
PNP OUTLAND
It's called ghost update. It means someone is working on your file.

Have you ever raised a webform to check your status?

Reactions: silverlinings

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Happy that it is moving a bit .. I have not raised web form thinking that corona might have stopped the officials from working on our files .. now, after seeing the update , gaining some confidence ..

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Happy that it is moving a bit .. I have not raised web form thinking that corona might have stopped the officials from working on our files .. now, after seeing the update , gaining some confidence ..
Go ahead raise a webform. It's perfectly fine at this stage.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
my aor - feb 26,2020
MEP - mar-5
Bio - March 11
Status bar - 51 %
PNP OUTLAND
Good to know that you too got GU. Did you notice any change in the "Background check" status?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Nothing is changed in the background check . It is , ‘we are processing your background check. We ll send you a msg if we need more information for past two months ..

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
It is said that we have to submit web form only if our application exceeded normal processing time . So, can I raise it ? Its only three months over now