Web-form response of 21st April;
★Elegibility = in process
★Medical = passed
★Criminality - valid
★Security - not started

Reactions: Syed.haye

GW007

May 22, 2020
Can you plz help me what to write exactly when I raise my web form. Also is there anything to worry as my background status has changed.
Simple; just write saying you are eager to know the Visa Office processing your PR and you also want to know the status of your eligibility, criminality and security checks....

Reactions: nadeem84

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
AOR 7 Feb...vo is Edmonton...cec inland... criminality in progres since March.. eligibility and security not started..is there anyone in similar situation? (I called today and got this reply)
AOR 14 Feb, CEC Inland.
I raised webform one month ago and got the reply that VO is Edmonton, criminality/eligibility in process, security not started yet.
May raise another webform to check all status when it comes to 4 months.

Reactions: AngryBurrito

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
AOR 14 Feb, CEC Inland.
I raised webform one month ago and got the reply that VO is Edmonton, criminality/eligibility in process, security not started yet.
May raise another webform to check all status when it comes to 4 months.
Good to know that your eligibility is in procecess..most of the cases in Edmonton I see criminality in progress and others not started yet..

Reactions: killeengao

GW007

May 22, 2020
Is there any outland applicant who ordered GCMS notes last month (April) and received it this month (May)?

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
Response to my latest query:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Is this a good sign?
Wats your vo?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility failed as security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I called the agent today and they said Eligibility is valid/passed and Security and Criminality not started

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi!
AOR- 11 Feb
MEP 21 Feb
Biometric- First week of March

Today when I looked in my background check status changed from-
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

To-
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Also the status when I logged it showed ‘application/profile updated’ without any email notification

What does this changes means?

Hi nadeem,
I’m PNP-O and I’ve the the same timeline as your’s & I got he same update, but no email.

We can hope that there is some movement in our files.

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
Hi all,

I just joined the group.
AOR - 22 FEB.
MEP & BIL - 4 March
Biometric done - 6 March
PNP -Outland.
VO - Sydney Nova Scotia.

Web-form response of 21st April;
★Elegibility = in process
★Medical = passed
★Criminality - valid
★Security - not started
Similar stats for me aswell

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Is it a new trend where IRCC is directly issuing COPR and skipping the PPR stage? I've been seeing this in some threads now

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
What is their phone number And working hours?
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm EST. Use some app like textnow to call if your calling from outside canada

Reactions: Danadodo