+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nihal.h

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone know if and how COVID 19 is affecting the timelines of applications that are being processed in the Singapore VO?

ropetech

Nov 21, 2019
Hi! I'm AOR Feb 8th, Biometrics completed Feb 27th. Just received this webform reply. A bit confused about the wording regarding eligibility.

· Your application was received via your account on February 8, 2020.
· The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-E) in Edmonton, Alberta.

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I received an ADR on 6th May for IMM 5604, which basically is a declaration from non accompanying spouse for minor child. Submitted the same on 7th, and today when I checked my account it stated that my profile was updated, when I checked I noticed that the ADR I provided was being reviewed.

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC and I don't Know what does valid mean "is that mean everything is done in my profile?".

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are in process.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Raj

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Based on observation in different threads, I learnt IRCC processing applications with following preference order:-

CEC-Inland
PNP-Inland
FSW-O- Single Applicant
Other Applications

Views solicited please !!