21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC and I don't Know what does valid mean "is that mean everything is done in my profile?".

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
The fact that your Security is valid should suggest that you have passed Eligibility too, since Security doesn't start until Eligibility is completed. Nonetheless, this is great news!

Reactions: BK1993

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone. Me and my wife were requested for Biometrics March 4th. Due to the pandemic, the ASC here in US are closed up to June 4th (at least).
IRCC gave an automatic extension of 90 days, but we will not be able to meet that either. Do you think that they will give another extension or should I raise a web form asking for one?

This is very frustrating, I feel like the whole process is being delayed of months because of this.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi everyone. Me and my wife were requested for Biometrics March 4th. Due to the pandemic, the ASC here in US are closed up to June 4th (at least).
IRCC gave an automatic extension of 90 days, but we will not be able to meet that either. Do you think that they will give another extension or should I raise a web form asking for one?

This is very frustrating, I feel like the whole process is being delayed of months because of this.
Hi were on the same boat. I called CIC with regards to the 90days extension if its not enough until we can do the biometrics due COVID closures. The agent said raise a web form and let them know that you will do the biometrics as soon as the offices opens. So for now we will have to wait and see. Hoping for the best!

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
I didn't receive any email notification, I came across it when I logged in. Did you get any GUs lately?
Yes, on the 24th. Saw it after I logged in - status was updated but no change

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
Looking at all the responses incl mine , seems the general status for February Applicants is :
* Completeness check , Medical and Criminality - Passed
* Eligibility - Case Processing Analyst has made recommendation and eligibility is either awaiting review or already Being reviewed by Visa Officer
* Security - Not started

I think we should all look at start of June for final decisions being made which is just around a month away.
Even with Covid19?

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
It doesnt mention eligibility. Did you ask about it? Either way. This looks good
HI Guys,

I got the following Reply today from IRCC and I don't Know what does valid mean "is that mean everything is done in my profile?".

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.