+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

DavehM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hi everyone. Me and my wife were requested for Biometrics March 4th. Due to the pandemic, the ASC here in US are closed up to June 4th (at least).
IRCC gave an automatic extension of 90 days, but we will not be able to meet that either. Do you think that they will give another extension or should I raise a web form asking for one?

This is very frustrating, I feel like the whole process is being delayed of months because of this.
I am in the same exact situation. Please keep us posted on what you end up doing!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am in the same exact situation. Please keep us posted on what you end up doing!
I will raise a webform today asking for what to do. I think that we just have to wait and be patient. It is definitely difficult when literally everything else will be open by June 4th, but what can we do? ;)

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Any update guys? Can see from the previous posts that Feb files are getting a move on ...

saic

Apr 24, 2020
ITA : February 20
AOR : February 20
Biometrics : Done
Medical : Passed
Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not started
Case Office : Edmonton

P.S Ghost update : April 24
Hi Can you please tell how can we know about the eligibility and criminality please.

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Anybody got RPRF request who did not paid at the time of file submission??
I didn't pay my RPRF at the very beginning. I got a request letter on March 13, which happens to be the date that my Eligibility was changed to "Recommend passed" according to my GCMS note.