+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all,

I raised a webform early March and was told that my eligibility and security background are in progress.
And "The criminal background verification is currently valid."

I raised a web form last week and received a response that eligibility is valid but "The security background verification has not been initiated. The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

Does anybody have any advice on this? This image has further details of the webform.

AOR Feb 17, 2020
FSW Outland
My only advice for you is to exercise patience. Your application is moving very nicely since your eligibility is already valid.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all,

I raised a webform early March and was told that my eligibility and security background are in progress.

I raised a web form last week and received a response that eligibility is valid but "The security background verification has not been initiated. The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

Does anybody have any advice on this? This image has further details of the webform.

AOR Feb 17, 2020
FSW Outland
Where is your vo?

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if they are still processing my application even if I didn't do my biometrics yet? It just sucks that service offices are closed due to covid19 but I am hoping that they are continuing the processing.. In my account it says we are processing your background check. so I don't know if they are waiting for the biometrics first before they do the checks. If you have any idea, please let me know. thanks!

Reactions: matteosc

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi all,

AOR Feb 17, 2020
FSW Outland
Eligibility is valid - Does this mean your eligibility is passed or recommended pass?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if they are still processing my application even if I didn't do my biometrics yet? It just sucks that service offices are closed due to covid19 but I am hoping that they are continuing the processing.. In my account it says we are processing your background check. so I don't know if they are waiting for the biometrics first before they do the checks. If you have any idea, please let me know. thanks!
I am in the same situation (offices closed the very day we were supposed to go for biometrics...) and I have the same question...
AOR February 22, FSW outland.

Reactions: 123ganda

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
I am in the same situation (offices closed the very day we were supposed to go for biometrics...) and I have the same question...
AOR February 22, FSW outland.
I hope someone can answer. I have been trying to call CIC but no luck.. I can see my progress bar in my account and its moving.. I don't know if its just automatic and goes by the day and moves on even if no one touches the application.. best of luck!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I hope someone can answer. I have been trying to call CIC but no luck.. I can see my progress bar in my account and its moving.. I don't know if its just automatic and goes by the day and moves on even if no one touches the application.. best of luck!
From my understanding the progress bar is just a countdown with no particular meaning.
Thanks and best of luck to you too! I will keep you updated if I have any news.

Reactions: 123ganda

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Feb 1, MEP Feb 12, Bio completed on 14 Feb. Contacted IRCC few days ago asked about security/criminality and eligibility. Got a generic reply as below, it basically didn't answer anything so I guess my application is at the very beginning stage. Although I got an email on 14 Feb before going to bio collection saying application status updated, but as I didn't pay attention I don't remember what changed.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
AOR Feb 1, MEP Feb 12, Bio completed on 14 Feb. Contacted IRCC few days ago asked about security/criminality and eligibility. Got a generic reply as below, it basically didn't answer anything so I guess my application is at the very beginning stage. Although I got an email on 14 Feb before going to bio collection saying application status updated, but as I didn't pay attention I don't remember what changed.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I guess processing time will increase by 10-15% (my guess)...some difficulties working and cooperating with the other teams. While, flow of new application will (seem to be) reduce.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I guess processing time will increase by 10-15% (my guess)...some difficulties working and cooperating with the other teams. While, flow of new application will (seem to be) reduce.
thought so too, guess nothing much happened in the past month.

dossania

Sep 23, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
U can directly call IRCC as their call centre has started working since few days now with lot of hold time between 09:00 to 17:00 pm Est.
if you are not in Canada than u can download an Application called "Text Now " and call IRCC at # 1-888-242-2100

dossania

Sep 23, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

U can directly call IRCC as their call centre has started working since few days now with lot of hold time between 09:00 to 17:00 pm Est.
if you are not in Canada than u can download an Application called "Text Now " and call IRCC at # 1-888-242-2100

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
thank you!didn't know there's an APP to call from outside.