+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

khaledSG

Nov 8, 2019
does anyone know if i can apply for a bridging open work permit while my employer already applied for a work permit extension on my behalf?

khaledSG

Nov 8, 2019
last update in my profile that i passed medical exam (february 26th) the same date requested additional document which i uploaded already, but nothing has changed in my profile (We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. ). so, i didn't submit eAPR.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
ITA - 22 Jan
AOR - 20 Feb
MEP - 2 Mar
Biometrics - 4 Mar

Application is 32% complete ...

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Did webform last week and got the reply within 10 mins surprisingly.
Processing office is Edmonton;
Criminality and Eligibility is in process;
Security not start yet.

AOR Feb 14 2020
CEC Inland

kashifbachani

Mar 25, 2020
Did webform last week and got the reply within 10 mins surprisingly.
Processing office is Edmonton;
Criminality and Eligibility is in process;
Security not start yet.

AOR Feb 14 2020
CEC Inland
Can you share the template you followed? Thinking of raising a Web form for the same as well. Many thanks.

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Can you share the template you followed? Thinking of raising a Web form for the same as well. Many thanks.
It's pretty simple. You just need to express that you are wondering which visa office is processing your application and how about the status of eligibility, criminality and security. That's it!

Reactions: kashifbachani

khaledSG

Nov 8, 2019
How i apply for BOWP, i tried from my profile, but it looks i have to select certain criteria. anyone did the same while he/she has PR application in prcess? what do i select in the questions to determine what should i apply for.

Anreuben

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all,

I raised a webform early March and was told that my eligibility and security background are in progress.
And "The criminal background verification is currently valid."

I raised a web form last week and received a response that eligibility is valid but "The security background verification has not been initiated. The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

Does anybody have any advice on this? This image has further details of the webform.

AOR Feb 17, 2020
FSW Outland

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi all,

I raised a webform early March and was told that my eligibility and security background are in progress.
And "The criminal background verification is currently valid."

I raised a web form last week and received a response that eligibility is valid but "The security background verification has not been initiated. The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

Does anybody have any advice on this? This image has further details of the webform.

AOR Feb 17, 2020
FSW Outland
Wouldnt stress too much. Eligibility is most important thing. if you havent been arrested / convicted of crimes and arent a terrorist / spy , security and criminality will pass

Reactions: Anreuben