+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Thanks everyone for your responses- It is certainly a hard time for all of us, not knowing what the future holds for us. Contacting IRCC's call center was an option before; not anymore though; no matter how many times you try, the call wouldn't go through.
Anyways, I wish you all the very best. Hopefully things will turn for all of us very soon!
I am alr March 2020 and desperately waiting. Like many other folks here. God may change the situation for us

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi!
I have received my PR(Outland) and I am planning to go for my first entry to Canada. I am from Pakistan and will be traveling to Canada via US land border.
Is it possible? Or first entry must be done through airport?
Please guide if anyone has information in this regard.

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi!
I have received my PR(Outland) and I am planning to go for my first entry to Canada. I am from Pakistan and will be traveling to Canada via US land border.
Is it possible? Or first entry must be done through airport?
Please guide if anyone has information in this regard.
Yes, you can enter by road from border. Did you try searching this on the forum? I'm sure ive seen many ppl say this.

Reactions: maghool71
Feb 26, 2020
Hi All,

I just got email from IRCC to re submit IMM 5669e Schedule A Background Declaration and IMM5406 Additional Family Information Form within next 30 days. I wanted to know how can I retrieve my previously summitted form to IRCC?

5669e requires to show 10 year of history and I want to ensure my details match with what I had submitted previously as I didn't keep the copy with me.

I checked GCMS notes and it does not show any info.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi All,

I just got email from IRCC to re submit IMM 5669e Schedule A Background Declaration and IMM5406 Additional Family Information Form within next 30 days. I wanted to know how can I retrieve my previously summitted form to IRCC?

5669e requires to show 10 year of history and I want to ensure my details match with what I had submitted previously as I didn't keep the copy with me.

I checked GCMS notes and it does not show any info.
I think I've seen someone posting this in FSW worldwide, but I don't know how. Considering asking this there. Congrats on the ADRs!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/page-2345#post-10118401

Last edited:
Reactions: ayeetee

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.
Is this link still active??

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Finally received the RFV mail after a wait 2 years and 5 months. I am positive all of you will receive it soon as I am hearing a lot of them getting their RFV mails. Here is my timeline

ITA: Dec, 2019
AOR - Feb, 2020
2nd Med - Mar, 2021 - Deferred X-Ray for spouse as she was pregnant.
1st GCMS on Nov, 2021 - Eligibility, Criminality, and Security Passed but Meds - In Progress. Found the remark by Case officer that RFV can be issued after meds passed. On Nov, 2021 we had a child. After several webforms informing family composition change got a request letter.
Jan 5, 2022 - Request letter for child addition
Feb 9, 2022 sent all docs except for child meds since they did not ask for it.
Apr 24, 2022 meds expired
2nd GCMS on May 30th - same as first. No change.
Jun 6, 2022 3rd Meds (did it on my own for all three of us based on what I saw in several forums)
Jun 22, 2022 child added and all our meds passed
July 12, 2022 GU
July 13 RFV

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Finally after 2 years and 5 months of wait, I got the RFV mail today. In the ANNEX A. form, the barcode did not get printed and instead it says "Barcode merge field was not found in header record of data source."

Is that normal?

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Finally recieved Ready for visa mail. After waiting nearly two and half years!!! Hope all of you receive the good news!!!
Received passport with visa and COPR today. Finally the wait is over!!! Thanks to everyone in the community who has helped me a lot.

Feb 26, 2020
Received passport with visa and COPR today. Finally the wait is over!!! Thanks to everyone in the community who has helped me a lot.
Hey this is awesome! Congratulations! I also submitted my PP today from USA. Did you get any acknowledge email from IRCC once PP is delivered? What further notifications I should expect once I ship the passport til the day I get it back hopefully with the Visa and the COPR documents?