+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
Recieved RFV email - 11 March!!

Aor- 11 Feb 2020;
3rd re-medicals requested and approved- 14 Jan 2022;
Fsw-O
Criminality according to gcms notes valid til 10 March 2022.

2nd child will be born in 2 weeks, i have therefore sent them (another) web form regarding the fact that our family composition will be imminently changing and asked whether we must hold off on submitting passports until we can obtain baby's Passport (which i indicated we will be able to do by end April) and medical exam.
Hi all,
After informing ircc about our baby's imminent birth, we received a request letter on our profile on 25 March setting out everything we needed to provide in order to add her to the pr application.

We managed to upload all these docs for our newborn on 18 April. About a week later i noticed she was added as a dependant on my profile.

On 2 May 2022 we received our (second) ready for visa email!
Happy to say all our passports are in and looking forward to that day when we get to see those beautiful visas in our passports :)

Finally!

Reactions: maghool71

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Hi All,
I have a question, i received a medical form on my profile to send new medical in. But the last medical that I uploaded was done on Oct 30th which is valid for 12 months.

Do I just upload that ? Or get new ones? Also, there is no place for uploading a new form. So, I need to send it via Web form?

Does anyone has any knowledge, experience related to this?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi @legalfalcon and other informative friends,

I had applied for a visitor visa for myself and my non accompanying child while my PR was in progress showing my WP, I got my PR (Stamping done last month) . Mine and my childs visitor visa application still shows pending . Should we update CIC to cancel my visitor visa application and continue processing my childs ? Since I applied visitor visa for my child based on my WP (Which I believe is now invalid due to PR) should I update my PR details via webform? Pls advice

hotshoto

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it generally takes for the Background (Sch A) checks to complete via the Ottawa office? I was asked for a new Schedule A in March and I'm still waiting for any progress on my application.

Not sure if anyone is in a similar position, but it feels like this is never actually going to end. Just endless waiting.

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it generally takes for the Background (Sch A) checks to complete via the Ottawa office? I was asked for a new Schedule A in March and I'm still waiting for any progress on my application.

Not sure if anyone is in a similar position, but it feels like this is never actually going to end. Just endless waiting.
Same here . Paid RPRF and uploaded schedule A on April. No update yet!!!

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

We submitted schedule A back in December 2021 and still no news! So I would say it could take quite a bit to get an update ...

Jun 25, 2020
I was just wondering if there are still other people from Feb 2020 like myself who are still waiting (FSW-Inland) ... I have seen no activity since my medical got updated (for the third time!!) in early May... Anyone with the same experience?

Reactions: Bluerose94

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
I was just wondering if there are still other people from Feb 2020 like myself who are still waiting (FSW-Inland) ... I have seen no activity since my medical got updated (for the third time!!) in early May... Anyone with the same experience?
I am waiting too. File approved since March, 2021.. did upfront medicals, passed but no updates

Reactions: LawAbidingCitizen

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Yes I am waiting too since Feb 2020 bc pnp inland applicant. I sent my medicals in Nov 2021 still not updated on my profile.

Reactions: LawAbidingCitizen
Jun 25, 2020
Thanks everyone for your responses- It is certainly a hard time for all of us, not knowing what the future holds for us. Contacting IRCC's call center was an option before; not anymore though; no matter how many times you try, the call wouldn't go through.
Anyways, I wish you all the very best. Hopefully things will turn for all of us very soon!

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Thanks everyone for your responses- It is certainly a hard time for all of us, not knowing what the future holds for us. Contacting IRCC's call center was an option before; not anymore though; no matter how many times you try, the call wouldn't go through.
Anyways, I wish you all the very best. Hopefully things will turn for all of us very soon!

I got in touch with them last week via text now. But the analyst who answered my call told me the file is in NDVO and he has no control over it. So I just got to wait and hope that Delhi case officer opens my file and Sends RFV mail. I waited on call for over 55 mins to hear the analyst say he can't do anything about it.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
I am March 2020 and still waiting
Sorry what is your VO?