Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Do you know any reasons? Or what can we do? Same as you. WTF IRCC!!!!
Don’t know what they are doing... giving PR’s to people who applied in july,aug, sept but for us they have covid restrictions... my file is not touched since may 2020, so frustrating

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
Don’t know what they are doing... giving PR’s to people who applied in july,aug, sept but for us they have covid restrictions... my file is not touched since may 2020, so frustrating
Same as you. My case haven't touched since March. Just used 13 day to get recommend met.

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
I am going to send email to Ahmed Hussen (Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship).

Name1987

Jun 4, 2019
Hi, I just received the following update on my online application portal. My question is regarding the PCC requirement. Could somebody clarifying what they are asking? I uploaded PCC from India and USA (my current country of residence) during my initial application already. Are they asking to get a new current PCC for both India and USA ??? The language is unclear. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I have to submit all these PCC documents for primary and secondary applicants, even though I submitted them the first time.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

1. Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there are no gaps in time.

2. Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years.

3. Police certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide a newly issued police certificate from current your country of residence. This is the link for USA: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicalpolice/police-certificates/how/united-states.html

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, I just received the following update on my online application portal. My question is regarding the PCC requirement. Could somebody clarifying what they are asking? I uploaded PCC from India and USA (my current country of residence) during my initial application already. Are they asking to get a new current PCC for both India and USA ??? The language is unclear. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I have to submit all these PCC documents for primary and secondary applicants, even though I submitted them the first time.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

1. Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there are no gaps in time.

2. Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years.

3. Police certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide a newly issued police certificate from current your country of residence. This is the link for USA: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicalpolice/police-certificates/how/united-states.html
If you are still in USA and you provided PCC more than 6 months ago, that might be the reason they are asking for a new PCC from FBI.

Name1987

Jun 4, 2019
Yes I am still in USA. You are saying that I need to submit only a new USA PCC from FBI? And no need to get a new PCC from India.

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Yes I am still in USA. You are saying that I need to submit only a new USA PCC from FBI? And no need to get a new PCC from India.
As far as I know, after submitting the previous PCC, if you never went to India (even for a single day), you do not need to submit a new PCC for India. But in any case, it is best to call IRCC to confirm.

Tese@24

Jan 10, 2021
I made a stupid mistake

While I was submitting my online forms (AoR), misunderstood the question below and did not mention anyone from my family. After 13 days from AoR, IRCC asked for the Additional Family information form which was correctly filled and signed and uploaded to the system by myself. Based on GCMS notes, my eligibility is met. May my case considered as a misrepresentation? Or, I should not worry, as there is nothing about it in GCMS notes.

Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see the information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.
Since they issued you an ADR i don't think it would be seen as misrepresentation.

Name1987

Jun 4, 2019
As far as I know, after submitting the previous PCC, if you never went to India (even for a single day), you do not need to submit a new PCC for India. But in any case, it is best to call IRCC to confirm.
True. Do you know how to contact IRCC? I tried to look for contact numbers from USA but not getting a clear answer. Thanks for your help.

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020

I also received the same email..exactly same..i hav submitted pcc during initial submission for both me nd spouse.don't know why everythng reqd again.