caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi! I am a PNP-O applicant. AOR: 8th February 2020. Medicals Passed: 26th Feb 2020. Biometrics Done.
Following is the response to the latest web form. Does this mean the file is approved or will be approved soon?
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.
You can see here from these examples that there is a fair bit of variability in web form response. Also, VALID means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC.". In your case and based on your AOR, as @Wotsit mentioned as well, you are in good shape!

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, hope everybody is healthy and safe.
Is there anybody whose 100% timeline done, and now waiting for PPR? what will happen next?
Could you please answer this question?
thanks a lot!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi, hope everybody is healthy and safe.
Is there anybody whose 100% timeline done, and now waiting for PPR? what will happen next?
Could you please answer this question?
thanks a lot!
If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this;

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

The progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed.

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this;

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

The progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed.
thanks a lot.

Reactions: caipsnotes

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Has anyone else seen this on their GCMS notes? Does anyone know what it means? It's the only correspondence i see in my GCMS that i haven't received and I don't see it on my portal either. LegalFalcon or anyone your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 3, 2020
P
wow. congrats. my aor is Feb 07. same vo Etobicoke Pnp inland as well. hopefully, I could get some good news. the last time I called they said my security is not started yet and criminality is still in process.
Please how do I call them on phone? Can you share the phone number to call?

AOR - February 5th
Biometrics completed - February 19th
Passed medicals February 14th

Thanks.

Sep 3, 2020
How do I
last notes(June 17) I got shows that eligibility not started yet
Criminality in process
Security not started yet.
I ordered another one on July 24. Hope I could get some good news soon.
How do i obtain GCMS notes?
I generated a webform today requesting for information on the stage of my application. How long does it take them to respond?
AOR- 5th February
Medicals- 14th February
Biometrics completed- 19th February

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How do I

How do i obtain GCMS notes?
I generated a webform today requesting for information on the stage of my application. How long does it take them to respond?
AOR- 5th February
Medicals- 14th February
Biometrics completed- 19th February
It takes 2-5 days for a web form response. Wait till you hear back to consider if GCMS is needed. If you are inland you can request Gcms Notes for free here otherwise you can use this link

Reactions: Ebube LekkiLawyer

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks. But I am in Nigeria.
Some folks have successfully used apps like TextNow which provide a free Canadian number, there are others like this app too. The limitation is that its not available in all countries worldwide. So please check.

insiaahmed

Jun 3, 2018
HI,
Hope everyone is doing great.
my AOR is 18 Feb and currently my application progress is showing 100%, however, since I am in Canada I was unable to give my biometrics as my appointment got cancelled due to COVID and even currently no Service Center are offering this. Moreover, after my application got to 100% completion its showing "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Is there anyone in this group who is in similar situation and has submitted all docs and are unable to give biometrics and his/her application is showing 100% completed with the above message?

Can anyone advice what should I do

Thank you all in advance

Regards

Insia