+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Mine is all pass and security not started. Will I get PPR soon? or security will take some time....? Im cec inland
Yeah ....security doesn't take long. Security apparently goes from started to completed directly, there is no intermediate step that we can see so yours might be in progress.

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 14 and my biometrics appointment date was March 23. Due to COVID-19, offices were closed and I was not able to get my biometrics done. I also have the confirmation of my biometrics which was emailed to me. Since then the offices are closed. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 14, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks

JagdeepBoyal

Jul 1, 2020
last notes(June 17) I got shows that eligibility not started yet
Criminality in process
Security not started yet.
I ordered another one on July 24. Hope I could get some good news soon.
Hey Frankie
Was your biometrics done? My appointment was on March 23 but got cancelled because the office was closed due to COVID.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 14 and my biometrics appointment date was March 23. Due to COVID-19, offices were closed and I was not able to get my biometrics done. I also have the confirmation of my biometrics which was emailed to me. Since then the offices are closed. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 14, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks
I am in the situation.
AoR: Feb 29th
Medical: March 12th
Biometrics is still pending as the Service Canada offices closed. Do post if you receive any additional information regarding this.

I am worried, I have to travel to India in January for my already postponed wedding, provided the COVID restrictions ease by Novemeber. Else I will have to postpone my wedding again!

I am just hoping that I get my PR and then I can start my Spousal sponsorship asa I return to Canada in February!

Truly unprecedented times!

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
I raised a webform recently and got the following response. I am a little confused and therefore seeking views on what to infer from this.

AOR: 8th Feb 2020
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2020
Biometrics Enrolled: 26th Feb 2020
Application Type: PNP (Ontario). Outland

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Hi All, I raised another webform inquiring about the eligibility and background check status. Received the following response. Is this response any better? Can eligibility be done before security background check? Also, how long does security check take for outland applicants?

• The eligibility verifications are currently valid.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi All, I raised another webform inquiring about the eligibility and background check status. Received the following response. Is this response any better? Can eligibility be done before security background check? Also, how long does security check take for outland applicants?

• The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
Valid in itself does not mean pass, it means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC. Based on this web form response your eligibility is either recommended pass or passed. For most applicants security will start right after Eligibility is passed by an officer as in this GCMS example. Once security starts or is completed it will be redacted (blank), until then it will say "Not Started"

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Valid in itself does not mean pass, it means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC. Based on this web form response your eligibility is either recommended pass or passed. For most applicants security will start right after Eligibility is passed by an officer as in this GCMS example. Once security starts or is completed it will be redacted (blank), until then it will say "Not Started"

Understood. Thanks for the insights.

Reactions: caipsnotes

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

Hello @caipsnotes
Do you think my security is set to start? If yes, is my eligibility passed? I know an Officer still has to review it because the note 1 is by the case processing agent.

As you'll see, my criminality is not started either
https://ibb.co/Nx55c9J

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @caipsnotes
Do you think my security is set to start? If yes, is my eligibility passed? I know an Officer still has to review it because the note 1 is by the case processing agent.

As you'll see, my criminality is not started either
https://ibb.co/Nx55c9J
Hello, your Eligibility Review is conclusively Passed, you are in good shape there. For most applicants security screening (SS) starts soon after. Also see criminality has not started which may be why SS has not initiated. Once SS starts the status will change from "Not Started" to blank (it will be redacted). Also if you inquire via web form the agents would tell you that's it's been initiated or it's valid once SS is underway.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello, your Eligibility Review is conclusively Passed, you are in good shape there. For most applicants security screening (SS) starts soon after. Also see criminality has not started which may be why SS has not initiated. Once SS starts the status will change from "Not Started" to blank (it will be redacted). Also if you inquire via web form the agents would tell you that's it's been initiated or it's valid once SS is underway.
Thank you.
So at what point does the Officer review it again? I mean where the note 1 will say Officer.
Will it be after the eligibility, security and criminality are all passed?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you.
So at what point does the Officer review it again? I mean where the note 1 will say Officer.
Will it be after the eligibility, security and criminality are all passed?
Hello, it wouldn't have said "Passed" in the Assessment section on page 2 of GCMS if it was not conclusively passed.

Reactions: Mike@2019