+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this thread.

I have submitted by file and as per progress bar its 99% complete and will be 100 % in next 2 days. I have not received any update and the current status is IP2. Anyone in the same situation.

Also guys if you can help me by suggesting what i can do next.

Thanks in advance.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this thread.

I have submitted by file and as per progress bar its 99% complete and will be 100 % in next 2 days. I have not received any update and the current status is IP2. Anyone in the same situation.

Also guys if you can help me by suggesting what i can do next.

Thanks in advance.
Exactly same situation here (AOR February 22nd, I gave biometrics on July 13th).
No updates, according to the last webform security still needs to start.
We could ask for GCMS notes or raise a webform, but I think that there is nothing that can really speed up the process.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Exactly same situation here (AOR February 22nd, I gave biometrics on July 13th).
No updates, according to the last webform security still needs to start.
We could ask for GCMS notes or raise a webform, but I think that there is nothing that can really speed up the process.

Thanks for the information. I gave bio metrics on 6th March.

i'm getting worried now as 6 months wait is over and nothing is clear.

saswatbaruah

Jul 25, 2020
VFS centres are temporarily closed in my country and only emergency cases are allowed. What happens if I don't submit biometrics at the VAC in 90 days? Will the PR processing get delayed do to this?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for the information. I gave bio metrics on 6th March.

i'm getting worried now as 6 months wait is over and nothing is clear.
Delays are normal in this pandemic phase and we should not be to worried. That said it is annoying and frustrating not to have the slightest idea of when our application will be completed.

Reactions: reptiloid

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Delays are normal in this pandemic phase and we should not be to worried. That said it is annoying and frustrating not to have the slightest idea of when our application will be completed.
when you are not seeing anything ahead then wait is very annoying and that increase the frustration.....

Guys any idea why there is delay for some applications while others are being processed. is it country specific that applications received from a particular country are being processed and not processed for others or some other criteria for processing of applications.

Reactions: nino son

nino son

Jun 20, 2020
guys please help . in our ecas tell

1. We sent you correspondence on February 10, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Medical results have been received.

what is the next step . thanks .

PritamAmbekar

Dec 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on 10th of this month. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 10th of this month

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/01/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/08/10

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. (AOR FEB-2-2020/ CEC Inland)

Minnumaria88

Feb 2, 2019
Hi i
Is anyone applied for paper based application after March , I mean in April first week and received AOR . Please let me know
Or if you have any updates about the delay due to pandemic , pls provide me some updates
Thanks

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Valid in itself does not mean pass, it means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC. Based on this web form response your eligibility is either recommended pass or passed. For most applicants security will start right after Eligibility is passed by an officer as in this GCMS example. Once security starts or is completed it will be redacted (blank), until then it will say "Not Started"

Hi! I am a PNP-O applicant. AOR: 8th February 2020. Medicals Passed: 26th Feb 2020. Biometrics Done.
Following is the response to the latest web form. Does this mean the file is approved or will be approved soon?
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi! I am a PNP-O applicant. AOR: 8th February 2020. Medicals Passed: 26th Feb 2020. Biometrics Done.
Following is the response to the latest web form. Does this mean the file is approved or will be approved soon?
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.
It seems like everything is processed but they won't complete your application until travel restrictions are lifted.
There are a lot of people in a similar situation :(

PritamAmbekar

Dec 1, 2019
Hey,

Thanks, and yes I am CEC inland. For me, it was on the 87th page but yours might be different. I converted this file to searchable document using adobe pro, now I can just search any keyword on any page of docs. Its easier that way.

:)