Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone,

My AOR is 01 Feb 2020 (CEC Inland).

I received a ghost update on 18 june (ADR changed to N/A), called cic and asked them for my application update. The agent said everything is passed and it's a matter of when they will contact you. No update after that and on my profile the status is still same :

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Any idea of how long it takes them to further update/copr ?

Thanks
Web Form responses are not always clear or reliable. What does the Assessment section (page#2) in your GCMS notes look like?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I haven't applied for GCMS notes yet.
Understood. If the agent is accurate in his/her statement that "everything" is passed then it's great. Since you are inland you can request your GCMS notes for free and these days they coming through really fast

amitk080885

Jul 13, 2020
Understood. If the agent is accurate in his/her statement that "everything" is passed then it's great. Since you are inland you can request your GCMS notes for free and these days they coming through really fast
ok Thanks.
Can you please suggest what document should I attach (don't have pr card or Canadian citizen proof) while applying the GCMS notes ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
ok Thanks.
Can you please suggest what document should I attach (don't have pr card or Canadian citizen proof) while applying the GCMS notes ?
Make sure you select the Privacy Act when you go through the process, there is no fee involved. As for the documents see this

Proof of Right of Access
To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

amitk080885

Jul 13, 2020
Make sure you select the Privacy Act when you go through the process, there is no fee involved. As for the documents see this

Proof of Right of Access
To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.
OK, Thanks a ton for your help!

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
I raised a webform recently and got the following response. I am a little confused and therefore seeking views on what to infer from this.

AOR: 8th Feb 2020
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2020
Biometrics Enrolled: 26th Feb 2020
Application Type: PNP (Ontario). Outland

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi!
I raised a webform recently and got the following response. I am a little confused and therefore seeking views on what to infer from this.

AOR: 8th Feb 2020
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2020
Biometrics Enrolled: 26th Feb 2020
Application Type: PNP (Ontario). Outland

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Your file is still being processed. They do not need any additional documents from you for now. Continue patiently waiting, you're on the right track.

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, I have a query..

AOR feb 4, NS PNP outland
Our application and processing are done through an agency. We are not informed about our visa processing centre location.

How do we know about visa processing centre?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, I have a query..

AOR feb 4, NS PNP outland
Our application and processing are done through an agency. We are not informed about our visa processing centre location.

How do we know about visa processing centre?
You can ask IRCC via webform.

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Hey Can somebody tell ,what does it mean -
AOR - 1st Feb ( CEC INLAND)
Medical passed- 14th Feb
Biometric- 4th March
After that their is no update and finished 96% of processing time .
Generated 2 web forms and same reply for both of them -
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

( Received today itself )

what shall I think about it .
Thanks in Advance