+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ajsahib

May 23, 2019
hi there

I am new to this forum and want some clarification. I applied for my husband in feb and today i received a letter about the additional documents. I was wondering we have already submitted the birth certificate so why they are asking for it again or should we send the other documents such as: old schools, Adhar card or voter's ID. (unfortunately he does not have the 5th grade certificate and can't get it and on voter's id his last name is missing any idea what can we do. I am really scared at this point now.
> Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Got PPR
PA from India
File received: 25 February
AOR: 30 March
File transferred to MVO: 10th apr
PPR: 23 May

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Any Sydney Australia Visa Office here? I need to ask how to submit requested documents to them as i received an email stating to upload my CSQ by 60 days.

yeya0823

Oct 6, 2011
Uploaded additional documents on March 28th after they requested. Still says on GC “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded”. Anyone know if this ever changes to “we are reviewing them”?
Hello! Me too, i uploaded documents last April 26. until now the status is the same. the documents you provided have been uploaded. wondering if they have checked it. My timeline is AOR March 2018

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
hi there

I am new to this forum and want some clarification. I applied for my husband in feb and today i received a letter about the additional documents. I was wondering we have already submitted the birth certificate so why they are asking for it again or should we send the other documents such as: old schools, Adhar card or voter's ID. (unfortunately he does not have the 5th grade certificate and can't get it and on voter's id his last name is missing any idea what can we do. I am really scared at this point now.
> Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card. This must be received at this office
You can send other docs which in yout country are considered valid as a DOB proof. e.g. I sent copy of 10th 12th and graduation certificate. Pan card and adhar card. I am from india and it worked.

maxim88

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
hello, the visa office gave us 30 days to give them the CSQ,were going to need a little bit more than that, can we ask the visa office for an extention?

thank you.

Ajsahib

May 23, 2019
You can send other docs which in yout country are considered valid as a DOB proof. e.g. I sent copy of 10th 12th and graduation certificate. Pan card and adhar card. I am from india and it worked.
I have the same timeline as you my husband's file was received on feb 26
Have they asked you for all these documents?
And how did you send them all these documents? as I was thinking to send through an email which they have provided on the letter.
Lastly, for the Pan card he does not have the last name on it so should we still send it?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Answering you, I really wanna appeal to everyone: you don't need to control CIC at doing their job.
Let me make it clear again: do not call CIC everyday as you have nothing to do, do not go to MP, do not submit them a webform without any reason. It's their job to make your process done. And you (I mean - everyone) have absolutely no reason to call them every single day just asking "where's my application, why didn't you send me biometrics, why didn't you blah-blah-blah, etc., etc., etc.". They know what they're doing. Period. You can go to an MP in a case when something extraordinary happened. For example, you're over 12 months now and no changes. That's a good (and almost the only) legitimate reason to get MP into an action.

What is a good reason to call them? Well, if they messed up with your name in a file, like missed a character in a name, or something like that. That would be a good reason to call. But I can't see anything else.

I'll probably never understand why people are so crazy about biometrics (just as one of the examples I see on this forum). I feel it's the most discussable thing. Everyone is just incredibly worried about "why CIC haven't sent me biometrcis?" Why on earth would everyone care so much? Why is everyone in so big hurry to give their fingerprints? CIC will ask that when they think it's needed. It's their job! I don't know how to stress this more.

And the same thing about being transferred to a VO. It doesn't really matter when it's transferred as long as it's in a 12 months period. Well, my application has been transferred to a VO, and now I don't expect anything to hear in the next 9 months from them. What's the difference if it's transferred or not if there's silence anyway? I don't expect an email from CIC everyday, and I'm not ranting on this forum about "how much frustration it is not to hear from them for 1 week" or "how long this process is" or "how difficult it is to leave without your spouse". It sure the hell is difficult. But it is a 12 months process. 12. Twelve. Set your mind to 12 months and don't even think to get it faster. But if you do get it faster - consider it as a gift.

We should consider ourselves lucky just to have this process. Just be grateful Canada allows us to sponsor our partners. What if it didn't? Or what if the requirements were much harder? What if the whole process took 5 years, or what if you could only sponsor someone if you've been married for at least 5 years or more? But it's not the case. And I want to believe they're doing their best to process our cases. I don't know that. But I want to believe in that. And I don't really understand, I absolutely don't understand why I can see so much ranting and crying on this forum. We should share useful information with each other. Be helpful to each other. But not infinitely rant how long this process is and how frustrating it is that CIC don't email you every day.

@Boolbool don't get this personally. I just used your question to express my idea to everyone. But no, you shouldn't go to MP now.
You made a very good and helpful analysis and sure this should help many including me who has been impatient about the process. Thank you

Boolbool

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Does anyone understands the process than i do?

I need to know when Sydney office transfer your file for further processing?
And what holds them to keep the file in Sydney? Like checking principal applicant eligibility first or what they do?
Because it’s now 2 months since SA, bio and medical, with no transfer yet.