Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
But I didn’t Get 1st email .. that’s why I was confused ..
They have issue right now with the auto responder. it's mentioned on site but they receive all requests.

Reactions: tranSASK

nivas ravi

Sep 4, 2014
fyi.. I contacted IRCC asking for file transfer email as its been more than a month since Medicals and Biometrics have been passed. They advised me that file is being processed at Sydney office with help from New Delhi VO(as PA is from India). I was advised that If they can still process the file from Sydeny, they wouldn't transfer it to Mississauga VO or LVO.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
fyi.. I contacted IRCC asking for file transfer email as its been more than a month since Medicals and Biometrics have been passed. They advised me that file is being processed at Sydney office with help from New Delhi VO(as PA is from India). I was advised that If they can still process the file from Sydeny, they wouldn't transfer it to Mississauga VO or LVO.
Thanks for the Info!
Have your security, criminality, eligibility has started yet?
Sydney is really slow then as compared to Mississauga! So will it eventually get transferred to New Delhi? i hope not!

nivas ravi

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks for the Info!
Have your security, criminality, eligibility has started yet?
Sydney is really slow then as compared to Mississauga! So will it eventually get transferred to New Delhi? i hope not!
They wouldn't tell me as i was not listed as an authorized representative!!

Reactions: jaygill

Waggles88

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
One interesting thing about the applicants who got PPR from February is all the PA's are from India and VO is Missisauga.
You are basing this strictly from the spreadsheet. This is not 100% correct as there are hundreds or possibly even thousands of other people out there who applied in February and have not listed themselves in the spreadsheet.
People need to remember that the spreadsheet is such a small sample size and there are a lot of countries who choose not to list their information publicly.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
You are basing this strictly from the spreadsheet. This is not 100% correct as there are hundreds or possibly even thousands of other people out there who applied in February and have not listed themselves in the spreadsheet.
People need to remember that the spreadsheet is such a small sample size and there are a lot of countries who choose not to list their information publicly.
Indeed , each year there's around 63 000 requests for sponsorship ...let's say our spreadsheet is around a hundred per month, means we only are 1200 of the 63 000 so haha :p

Reactions: alaria

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Indeed , each year there's around 63 000 requests for sponsorship ...let's say our spreadsheet is around a hundred per month, means we only are 1200 of the 63 000 so haha :p
I agree that it's not 100% correct but I think its a good representation to come to a conclusion that Indian applicants that are sent to Mississauga for processing are usually processed in a shorter time period than any other countries....

But this is only happening because of statistics that were collected over the years.

It is frustrating to see others after you get processed quicker.

BUT we need to be reminded that EVERY application is different. EVERY VO is different.... EVERY CIC AGENT is different............. EVERY couple is different and it takes approximately 12 months for the processed to be completed. :) In the mean time... let's help each other.

Rajesh27

Feb 14, 2019
India
AOR Received.
23-03-2019
Med's Request
29-03-2019
Med's Done....
15-04-2019
You can also call and ask about these 4 steps! Eligibility, Medical, Security, Criminality.
They will tell you!
Hi,
Can you please pass me the contact number for calling CIC, for inquiry on tour application.

Thanks in advance

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
hi

i see a lot of advancement in some guys here, unlike my applicatiom, it is really frustrating.

i see almost everyone got Biometric request almost same time as with medical exam request.

unlike my application where they only requested medicals, ecas last update is on april 8,showing medicals received and thats it.

i see some applicants here already got PPR..!! congratulations

but i wonder why some applications are way faster than others ,??!!!

i still got to wait for Bio request then background check, then file transfer to VO..!!!

i am in Hamilton, ontario, wife and kids are in UAE.
Its ok I too only received medical request. It doesn't even say pass in my account just medical received. But it's still early .

Reactions: Yorker13