2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
hi

i see a lot of advancement in some guys here, unlike my applicatiom, it is really frustrating.

i see almost everyone got Biometric request almost same time as with medical exam request.

unlike my application where they only requested medicals, ecas last update is on april 8,showing medicals received and thats it.

i see some applicants here already got PPR..!! congratulations

but i wonder why some applications are way faster than others ,??!!!

i still got to wait for Bio request then background check, then file transfer to VO..!!!

i am in Hamilton, ontario, wife and kids are in UAE.

I think there's no logic at the end.... depends who work on your case i guess. Some are faster than others but the steps are all done by everyrone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorker13

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hello All ,

After submitting Additional documents , is there any confirmation email is sent by CIC for receiving those documents ? I sent email to the email given in the letter and no confirmation back if it’s recieved or not . Also , uploaded through CSE , no email confirmation either . Does the status change ? Still showing we need additional documents to process your application .
Thankyou

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hello All ,

After submitting Additional documents , is there any confirmation email is sent by CIC for receiving those documents ? I sent email to the email given in the letter and no confirmation back if it’s recieved or not . Also , uploaded through CSE , no email confirmation either . Does the status change ? Still showing we need additional documents to process your application .
Thankyou
Usually takes around 5 days for them to confirm and do the update of the documents. It's always better to use Webform to send documents tho , as obviously Yes they will forward it to the responsible office and confirm the reception. That's what we did for emedical result and it's been processed with a confirmation.

Something like

Good day XXX

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• emedical_XXXX.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

Reactions: tranSASK

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
hi

i see a lot of advancement in some guys here, unlike my applicatiom, it is really frustrating.

i see almost everyone got Biometric request almost same time as with medical exam request.

unlike my application where they only requested medicals, ecas last update is on april 8,showing medicals received and thats it.

i see some applicants here already got PPR..!! congratulations

but i wonder why some applications are way faster than others ,??!!!

i still got to wait for Bio request then background check, then file transfer to VO..!!!

i am in Hamilton, ontario, wife and kids are in UAE.
Nobody knows why some applications are faster than others. We can just speculate. You submit your application and hope for the best but one thing is for certain you will wait. Think of it like a game... "who can wait the longest before going crazy."

Good luck and patience to us.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Nobody knows why some applications are faster than others. We can just speculate. You submit your application and hope for the best but one thing is for certain you will wait. Think of it like a game... "who can wait the longest before going crazy."

Good luck and patience to us.
I think it's related to some factors : Duration of marriage before applying for sponsorship, origin of PA and so many more. Per example , i guess this will put a case straight forward if the two are married for like 4-5 years in compare to one that is a couple of months, but again... that's just hypothesis. At the end , both will get the PPR and so on.

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I think it's related to some factors : Duration of marriage before applying for sponsorship, origin of PA and so many more. As in , i guess this will put a case straight forward if the two are married for like 4-5 years in compare to one that is a couple of months, but again... that's just hypothesis. At the end , both will get the PPR and so on.
Yea what you say makes sense but again you are speculating on that. I am sure I can find someone who is newly wed who got their application approved quickly. Someone who is Indian or from Phils who got their application approved slowly. Unless we know for certain what the officers base their decisions on (like a point system or what not) we shouldn't lead others to expecting their applications will get done quickly as that will most likely lead to frustrations.

Reactions: Waggles88

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Usually takes around 5 days for them to confirm and do the update of the documents. It's always better to use Webform to send documents tho , as obviously Yes they will forward it to the responsible office and confirm the reception. That's what we did for emedical result and it's been processed with a confirmation.

Something like

Good day XXX

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• emedical_XXXX.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Thankyou , I did webform
As well . But no email confirmation right away . Last time I submitted bio metric fee receipt via webform and I got an automated email saying Thankyou for contacting ..,, and after 5 days I got email . This time no auto generated email ? Is that normal ?

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Hello All ,

Thankyou
We had an option on GCkey to upload the documents they requested. Uploaded them that way. Never got a confirmation but on GCkey it says “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded”.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
We had an option on GCkey to upload the documents they requested. Uploaded them that way. Never got a confirmation but on GCkey it says “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded”.
Thankyou . Did it change right away after uploading the document ? I have uploaded yesterday and it’s still saying we need additional documents....although Before it was showing your action is required and not back to submitted again .

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Yea what you say makes sense but again you are speculating on that. I am sure I can find someone who is newly wed who got their application approved quickly. Someone who is Indian or from Phils who got their application approved slowly. Unless we know for certain what the officers base their decisions on (like a point system or what not) we shouldn't lead others to expecting their applications will get done quickly as that will most likely lead to frustrations.
Obviously it's a game of around 12 months. Good for those who end it super fast .

i know that's what they are trying to do there but reality is 80% will be ending fast, the others is gonna be longer and no one knows why it's like that.

Reactions: Jarvis99

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Thankyou . Did it change right away after uploading the document ? I have uploaded yesterday and it’s still saying we need additional documents....although Before it was showing your action is required and not back to submitted again .
No it didn’t updated immediately.... I would say maybe 5 days later?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Thankyou , I did webform
As well . But no email confirmation right away . Last time I submitted bio metric fee receipt via webform and I got an automated email saying Thankyou for contacting ..,, and after 5 days I got email . This time no auto generated email ? Is that normal ?
the 1st email you got is a acknowledgment of receipt, doesn't mean they have read it tho.

the 2nd email is when they responded.

Yeah webform it takes them around 5 days .. sometimes a bit more to responds.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
the 1st email you got is a acknowledgment of receipt, doesn't mean they have read it tho.

the 2nd email is when they responded.

Yeah webform it takes them around 5 days .. sometimes a bit more to responds.
But I didn’t Get 1st email .. that’s why I was confused ..