+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
Congrats hopefully I will get the same in a day or two. btw I see you have scheduled for Bio-metrics in your signatures. Did you get the request or we have to do it without getting request?
You can schedule it after getting your request. there is a unique ID # for your biometrics that you will need to connect your information.

you might be able to see available dates in advance, though? depends on what country you are applying from and how their service is set up. I was able to see appointments for 2 weeks in advance.

if you have not already done so, you should check to see where you can submit your biometrics. for example: even though I live 30 minutes from the Canadian border (New York), I need to drive 3 hours away into Vermont to do mine. The same goes for medical. There's nowhere near me that I can do the medical exam.. so I'm going to get it done in Montréal when the time comes (you can do medical IN Canada!).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/where-to-give-biometrics.html

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
You can schedule it after getting your request. there is a unique ID # for your biometrics that you will need to connect your information.

you might be able to see available dates in advance, though? depends on what country you are applying from and how their service is set up. I was able to see appointments for 2 weeks in advance.

if you have not already done so, you should check to see where you can submit your biometrics. for example: even though I live 30 minutes from the Canadian border (New York), I need to drive 3 hours away into Vermont to do mine. The same goes for medical. There's nowhere near me that I can do the medical exam.. so I'm going to get it done in Montréal when the time comes (you can do medical IN Canada!).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/where-to-give-biometrics.html
Thanks, but when did you get the request for Bio-metrics? My PA's need to do it from Islamabad, Pakistan and it will take some weeks to get an appointment. Should I wait for the request or can book now? let say by the end of march?

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Yes I entered receipt number and PA's info.
Try with Sponsor info. There are two different blocks in ecas, one for PA, another for Sponsor. AOR1 related to sponsor's part of the process.
There you'll be able to see in line two exact date of your AOR1 ("we started processing.... ")

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks, but when did you get the request for Bio-metrics? My PA's need to do it from Islamabad, Pakistan and it will take some weeks to get an appointment. Should I wait for the request or can book now? let say by the end of march?
You can see timbitpep's timeline in their signature. They got a biometric request one day before getting an AOR. You should probably wait until you get a BR letter.

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
You need to wait until you have the biometrics #. You cannot give them until they ask. When you book your appointment, thesystem demands # number associated with your biometrics request letter. This is a different number than your application number and UCI. Otherwise you're going to risk having it not linked properly and needing to do it again.

It should be sent shortly.

Reactions: Awais_ch and jack59

jack59

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Finally feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder,, Received acknowledgement of receipt of application (AOR1) on 13 march 2019. App received feb 01 2019.
Filing the application for the second time was too much of effort I believe the ones doing it twice know the pain.I wish everyone here receive AOR soon.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
@JoshC Can you please update the formulas on the February 2019 spreadsheet? Not sure if I can and I don't want to mess it up. Thanks,