+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Received my AOR 1
and Biometric request .
Could you please tell me how I can book an appointment for biometrics. My husband is Punjab, India.
I read it somewhere that we can get our biometrics done in chandigarh...i m also from punjab....though waiting for biometric request

Reactions: NAV17

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Where does it ask for receipt number. I can’t find that option. Please and thank you
1. Go to this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
2. Check "I agree..." and click continue
3. In the Identification Type drop box select "Receipt Number (IMM 5401)"
4. Enter Receipt number in the "Indentification Number" box... The receipt number will be R followed by 9 digits
5. Enter family name, date of birth and place of birth of principal applicant.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Lol now I see people are getting biometric with their AOR ? I didn’t get mine ? Is it normal ? Is everyone getting Biometric or selected regions ? Any experts ? Thankyou ?
We didn't get our biometrics request until 3 days after we received the AOR so don't think it's an issue if you didn't get it the same day as AOR. We completed the biometrics the day after we received the request and that information was linked to our CIC account that same day. We then received the medical request the same day the biometrics were completed (which was yesterday).

Seems like once the ball is rolling things come pretty quickly but might also depend on how fast you are able to complete the requests they send for biometrics and medical too. We have an appointment for the medical tomorrow. We're trying not to be the reason the application is delayed at all. :)

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Great to see some progress! Feb 11 to 15 will start receiving something next week, i guess
it's around 40 days as in average. so yeah. Make sense

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
We didn't get our biometrics request until 3 days after we received the AOR so don't think it's an issue if you didn't get it the same day as AOR. We completed the biometrics the day after we received the request and that information was linked to our CIC account that same day. We then received the medical request the same day the biometrics were completed (which was yesterday).

Seems like once the ball is rolling things come pretty quickly but might also depend on how fast you are able to complete the requests they send for biometrics and medical too. We have an appointment for the medical tomorrow. We're trying not to be the reason the application is delayed at all. :)
Thankyou for your reply ! :)

Reactions: Lee&Stacey

JASSDHINDSA89

Dec 17, 2016
1. Go to this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
2. Check "I agree..." and click continue
3. In the Identification Type drop box select "Receipt Number (IMM 5401)"
4. Enter Receipt number in the "Indentification Number" box... The receipt number will be R followed by 9 digits
5. Enter family name, date of birth and place of birth of principal applicant.
Thank you so much it worked and it is showing as in process. It was received on 7 feb but I haven’t received any email yet. I see some people already received their updates and further request for the same date.

Reactions: A.Syed1

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Congrats to all of you who are getting updates. That's good to hear.

My wife has done her Biometrics yesterday and it was updated same day. Medical done today, I guess it will take couple of days to get updated in CIC account,

So SA approval email received, BM request received and completed (in CIC account), Medical Request received and don but hasn't been passed in CIC.

I still haven't got the AOR. Is it strange?

Has anything same happened to someone else as well?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Congrats to all of you who are getting updates. That's good to hear.

My wife has done her Biometrics yesterday and it was updated same day. Medical done today, I guess it will take couple of days to get updated in CIC account,

So SA approval email received, BM request received and completed (in CIC account), Medical Request received and don but hasn't been passed in CIC.

I still haven't got the AOR. Is it strange?

Has anything same happened to someone else as well?
they asked you to do Bio and all without AOR ? weird never saw that